Colonial Kitchens by JJ Ormerod - from JAS Timber, Blackburn, Lancashire.
Traditional, Modern and Gloss fitted kitchens in a wide choice of finishes and the widest availability of unit sizes.
Call at out showroom in Blackburn to see samples of - JJO Colonial Kitchens - JJO Pendle Kitchens - Eco Kitchens - JJO Colonial Bedrooms - JJO Carcasses & Fascias - Phone Before Travelling - 01254 54000 -
We are able to supply FSC/PEFC Certification for Colonial Kitchens with our Chain of Custody Certificates
- JAS Timber Certified - Colonial Kitchen FSC Certification INT-COC-003944.150. and Colonial Kitchen PEFC Certification INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Colonial Kitchens.
Van Delivery of Colonial Kitchens on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Approximate weights of Individual Colonial Kitchen Components may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of JJO Colonial Kitchens is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg; - 2.4 to 3.0 metres + £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of Colonial Kitchens could be arranged for larger pallet quantities;
Direct Delivery of Colonial Kitchens and Worktops may be possible from some of our suppliers.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JJO Colonial Kitchens and Work-Tops, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The Colonial Kitchen Unassembled Units November 2019 Price List is current - 01/01/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any further enquiries about Colonial Kitchen Cabinets, Fascias and Worksurfaces - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Colonial Kitchen Units, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.