Classical Collection® Door Handles
Classical Range Door Furniture™ - Brass Door Handles from Carlisle Brass®
at JAS Timber Supplies®, Blackburn, Lancashire.
- £22.00 + VAT 20%
- £51.10 + VAT 20%
|View the full Carlisle Brass Range® - with Fitting and Care Details -|
Our range of Door Furniture includes :
- Atlantic® and Forme® Hardware
- Carlisle Brass® and Ludlow Foundries® Black Hardware
- Darcel® Door Handles
- Eurospec® and Steelworx® Hardware
- Fortessa® Door Handles
- Frelan® and Jedo® Hardware
- Frisco® and Eclipse® Hardware
- Hoppe® and Arrone® Hardware
- Intelligent® Door Handles
- Karcher® Door Handles
- M P Smith® and Securit® Hardware
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Classical Collection Door Handles.
Van Delivery of Classical Collection Handles and Hardware on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: Manchester £30 +vat; Lancaster £40 +vat; Liverpool £45 +vat; Leeds £60 +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Classical Collection Architectural Door and Window Products are shown in Kg.
To order online - Click add to Basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the Trolley Icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Classical Collection Hardware is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg, then 50p per Kg to Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of Carlisle Brass Classical Collection Hardware is possible from £11.40 +vat - poa;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Carlisle Brass Group Classical Collection Hardware, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The June 2018 Carlisle Brass Classical Hardware Price List is current - 09/05/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Classical Collection Architectural Door Furniture - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Classical Collection Hardware correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.