Choose JAS Timber for Quality, Value and Service
As timber is such a versatile and widely-used construction material, it is little surprise to find that there are many thousands of suppliers. What is it that makes JAS Timber stand out in this crowded market? Check out this edition of our blog to discover just some of the many reasons to choose us for all of your timber needs...
- JAS Timber is an independent, family-run company which, established back in 1977, has over four decades of experience in the timber trade. Our impressive reputation has been built by delivering consistent excellence across the board in terms of product quality, competitive pricing and dedicated customer service.
- We are proud to operate the most detailed timber website in the UK. Our portfolio currently includes in excess of 155,000 different products, all of which are guaranteed to be of absolute professional quality and brought to you at the best possible price. The comprehensive JAS Timber product range includes doors, decking components, sheet materials, tools, work clothing, flooring, hardware, stair parts, electrical products and much, much more.
- We supply items from a number of highly-renowned companies that have been carefully selected for their proven track record of product quality . These companies include Cheshire Mouldings, Richard Burbidge, Atlantic Door Furniture, Eurospec Architectural Hardware, Carlisle Brass, Deanta Doors, Karcher Design and many more.
- JAS Timber owns and operates a state-of-the-art joinery workshop, in which we craft a wide range of bespoke products which includes staircases, stair parts, door frames, window casings, gates, furniture and kitchens. We also offer a reliable, comprehensive machining service for timber and sheet materials.
- Most of our products are available for same- or next-day delivery across the UK. We work with several courier companies and also have a dedicated delivery van. Whatever method you choose, you can be sure of fast, secure delivery at the most reasonable cost.
- Our customer service team is composed of experienced experts from the construction trade. Whenever you need any information or support, you can contact the team directly and receive reliable, authoritative advice.