Cherry FD60 Fire Door MtM - Made to Measure 54mm Internal - Prefinished Door-Facings
Delays possible due to Coronavirus!
Cherry Made to Size FD60 Fire Door - Prefinished Cherry Real-Veneer Door-Facings -
- 54mm Internal One-Hour Fire-Check - Made to Measure ( MtM ) Solid Face or with Vision Panels - Millenium Cherry 1-Hour Fire Doors
MtM Cherry 1-Hour VP Fire Doors need to be ordered with a Haulage Charge based on your delivery postcode - JAS Delivery - Please contact us;
MtM and Glazed to Order, BWF Certified Cherry FD60 Fire Doors are made to your specification as a Special Order;
Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
Prices in the top drop-down menu are for Cut to Size and Lipped 2 Long edges Cherry Veneer FD60 Millenium Fire Door Blanks, up to the size shown - Select the next size that is larger than the Fire Door Size that you want - Add on lipping, glazing options, and Fire Door Frames in the boxes below that - Standard 10mm lippings have a 3mm trimming allowance, or if the Fire Door Frames are already fitted, and not square, then 20mm lippings can be used to give a 13mm trimming allowance.
prices are current at - 08/07/2015 - but contact us as prices can vary depending on stock;
Please contact us with details of the sizes you need, and any Vision Panels, so that we can confirm the price.
We also need to know a Postcode for your enquiry as delivery is expensive for these heavy Fire Doors.
When ordering, please put the Cherry Fire Door size required in the "Special Instructions" box;
Bespoke size BWF Certified Cherry Fire Doors can be made to your specification, DDA Requirements and Part M of the Building Regulations, and are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by the Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
- These can be supplied to special sizes or configuration, eg Pair Fire-Doors;
(Cherry Pair Fire Doors can be made with square or rebated meeting-stiles - Normal handing for rebated Fire Door Pairs is for the Left-Hand Door to open away first, but Right-Hand opening away first can be specified.);
- They can also be glazed with various Georgian Safety-Wired Clear, Obscure Wired, Clear-Pyro or Sandblasted-Pyro glazing options, in PyroShield, PyroDur & PyroGuard;
- Apertures can be made to size, and even with circular glass openings - see SPEC.
- Some standard Clear Glazed Wired & Fully Clear C760 Laminated Glass options are shown in the drop-down menu above;
The work is carried out in the Fire Door factory under the BWF Certifier Scheme, so that the final Cherry Firedoor achieves a certificate, to comply with the current Building Regulations. Every procedure and all materials are covered by the BWF Fire Door & Doorset Scheme; The Tamper Evident BWF label is fitted to all made to size Cherry Firedoors; All details and specifications are completely traceable and produced by BWF Certifire Manufacturers. Cherry FD60 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 34RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E - see Spec.
- Cherry is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
- We cannot match to any existing Cherry Fire Doors because of this variation.
We can offer sequence matched Cherry Real-veneers for the best colour match; Please inform us if you require this service.
Decorative real-veneered Made to Size fire doors are available Pre-finished in Anegre, Ash, Beech, Cherry, Koto, Maple, White Oak, Sapele and Walnut veneers; and Unfinished in Plywood, MDF and White Kraft-face MtM Fire Doors - MtM Solid & Glazed VP Fire Doors
Other V-groove and Panel options are available as bespoke Fire Doors - Bespoke Fire Door Gallery
If you are not requiring Made to size Fire Doors then see - Standard Ply Fire Doors and - Premdor Veneer Fire Doors which are much cheaper! for Glazed Standard Size Fire Doors see - Premdor Glazed VP Fire Doors
Made to Measure Cherry FD60 Fire Door - 54mm Door thickness with 10mm Unfinished Concealed Lippings ( Exposed lippings can be specified - poa; )
- Common Glazed Vision Panel sizes (Prices in drop-down Menu) :
1G = 450x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
2G = 700x450mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x422mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
3G = 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
5G = 2 x 700x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
7G = 914x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
8G = 914x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 886x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
9G = 450mm diameter (less beading, the glass size is approximately 422mm dia.) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
10G = 5 x 245x245mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 217x217mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
16G = DDA 775mmTOP 700mmBOTTOM x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 747 & 672x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
18G = 1150x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1122x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
19G = 1654x508mm (762mm+ Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x480mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
19G = 1654x400mm (610-686mm Doors; less beading, the glass size is approximately 1626x372mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Glass Central;
20G = 1440x150mm (less beading, the glass size is approximately 1412x122mm) Door margins - Top 127mm + Side 127mm + Offset Glass;
Vision Panel sizes above are the actual cut-out size from the Cherry FD60 Fire Door;
The beading then covers the glass by 14mm (ie the glass size is 28mm smaller on each dimension - Height & Width.)
Door margins are measured to this VP cut-out, from the edge of the Fire Door.
Certifire glazing bead - Firecheck Glass Bead examples
- Bespoke Non-standard size Vision Panels can be made - poa;
- Vision Panels glazed with Georgian Clear Fire-safety wired Glass GWPP - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Clear Pyro Polished Plate Glass (no wire) C760 - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Vision Panels glazed with Obscure Fire Glass are possible - poa;
Cherry FD60 fire doors have demonstrated a sound reduction value of up to 34RwdB, which can assist in meeting the requirements needed for flat entrance systems against Approved Document E. See the Falcon - Cherry Streboard-core Door Blank Specification page
The Cherry Made to Measure Fire Door core is the Millenium Streboard 54mm Door Panel;
See Falcon Firedoor Panel specification sheets - Streboard 54 Fire Door details & then choose FD60 - the specification of this Cherry Fire Door Cherry Made to Measure Fire Doors can be manufactured with a Solid Timber Core - STC, from £82.60+vat addition - poa;
- Glazing bead is Foil-wrapped Cherry MDF for colour consistency, and will protrude over the edges of the glass, and outside the thickness of the Firedoor; Solid Cherry Bead can be specified - poa;
- Over-veneered Door Lippings are real Cherry Hardwood or similar species, and are unfinished; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- Door faces are Clear-Satin lacquered finish, Real-veneer Cherry or similar species;
- Intumescent fire/smoke seal is available for 3 edges - Top & both sides, brown/white;- Select in the drop-down menu -
- Fire Door Casings - Fire Door Linings - Pair Fire Door Frames; - Select in the drop-down menu -
- PEFC Timber sustainability Certification CoC, can be obtained; - Select in the drop-down menu -
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are not suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for FD60 Millenium Cherry Fire Doors - Not the top, where the Fire Certificate Stamp is placed; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may contravene the Fire Certificate.)
Follow Millenium door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your Cherry Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door & its certification, in conjunction with the intumescent strip, door-surround, hardware & the situation of use. Millenium Cherry Fire Door Blanks are certificated by Warrington Certifire - Cherry MtM Fire Door Blank Certificate
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any MDC Fire Door after order - Cherry FD60 Falcon Firemaster MtM Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
- Once ordered there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Cherry MtM Fire Door Blanks can be ordered online; (Please contact us regarding delivery costs to your postcode.)
Add to basket, then please Continue Shopping <--- & Add (x...) of the delivery item to basket: JAS Fire Door Delivery
At present MtM Cherry Fire Door manufacturing time is approximately 7 weeks -
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Made to Size 1-Hour Cherry Fire Doors.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Cherry Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of MtM Millenium FD60 European or American Cherry Fire Doors are shown in Kg;
VPCHE20-FD60 78x24 MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 30Kg;
VPCHE23-FD60 78x27 MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 32Kg;
VPCHE26-FD60 78x30 MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 34Kg;
VPCHE29-FD60 78x33 MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 36Kg;
VPCHE30-FD60 78x36 MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 38Kg;
VPCHE32-FD60 80x32 MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 36Kg;
VPCHE726-FD60 2050x726x44mm MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 36Kg;
VPCHE826-FD60 2050x826x44mm MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 38Kg;
VPCHE926-FD60 2050x926x44mm MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 43Kg;
VPCHE1200-FD60 2050x1200x44mm MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 55Kg;
VPCHE2.7x926-FD60 2700x926x44mm MtM Glazed Cherry Firedoor - 57g;
Direct Delivery of Millenium MtM Cherry FD60 Firedoors - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not possible for Cherry MtM Firedoors;
Haulier Delivery is £68 - £98 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Cherry Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2020 Falcon MtM Firecheck Door Blank Price List is current - 02/01/2020 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details about Made to Measure Millenium Cherry FD60 Firedoors - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD60 & FD30 Made to Size Falcon Cherry Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!