Treated Chamfer & Bead Square Deck Newel Post 82x82x2400mm - DEP24CB
Newel Post 82x82x2400mm DEP24CB - Cheshire Mouldings - Treated Garden Decking
Treated Chamfer and Bead Newel
Green Tanalised Softwood - Cheshire Mouldings™ - PEFC Classic Dek Range - Treated Garden Decking
Machined from PEFC Certified Scandinavian Whitewood;
See other Cheshire Mouldings Treated Deck parts - Treated Timber Decking
View superb examples in the Classic Dek™ Brochure
Also available - Classic Dek™ Fitting Instructions
Cheshire Mouldings DEP24CB Treated Softwood Square Deck Newel with Chamfer & Bead Top -
Finished size: 82mm x 82mm x 2400mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Treated Softwood Deck parts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Treated Decking components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/Matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances, or improvement of design.
Softwood 2.4 M Deck Newel sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, up to ± 40mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the treated newel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined DEP24CB Deck 2.4 M. Newel sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Benchmark DEP24CB 2.4 Metre Deck Newels with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC.
JAS Timber CoC Certification - DEP24CB TT-CoC-003944.150 or DEP24CB BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings DEP24CB Newels are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Treated Patrice Deck Newel DEP24CB
JAS Delivery of Decking Newels on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of a Cheshire Mouldings Treated Square Deck Newel DEP24CB with Patrice Top is 10Kg;
18Kg is used as a shipping weight, which may include wrapping in a bubble-wrap or corrugated-paper type material, to send by carrier.
Just add to basket to view a total price with shipping.
Carrier Delivery of Decking Newels is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. from +£15 +vat - poa;;Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery of Decking Newel Posts, by pallet, is possible from £40+vat;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Patrice Square Deck Newels, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2018 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Decking Price List is current - 01/09/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about DEP24CB Square Treated Newel with Chamfer and Bead Top - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of DEP24CB Square Deck Newels correct, but mistakes can be made!