Canterbury Door: 4-Panel Smooth White Internal Door - JB Kind White Classic Doors
Canterbury Door: 4-Panel Smooth White 35mm Internal Door - JB Kind White Classic Doors
JB Kind - Engineered White Smooth Moulded Panel Door Range:
- Smooth finish.
- Raised & Fielded panel Masonite type door skins with flush mouldings, both sides.
- White Primed ready for paint.
- Maximum width reduction on fitting is 2mm per stile.
- FD30 Canterbury 4 panel solid half-hour Fire Door : For use as single leaf only.
- Canterbury 2-light Glazed Doors - Canterbury 2-Light Glazed Smooth White Internal Door
- Canterbury FD30 4-Panel Fire Doors - Canterbury FD30 4-Panel Smooth White Internal Fire Door
Inform us if you require matching rail-heights with any Glazed Canterbury Doors - Doors then need to be supplied by the same door manufacturer, from the same door range.
Other JB Kind White Classic Door designs - JBK White Classic Doors
To see other Internal Doors - JB Kind® Internal Doors - Deanta® Internal Doors - LPD® Internal Doors - Mendes® Internal Doors - XL® Internal Doors
JB Kind Canterbury Smooth-Moulded 4-Panel 35mm Doors :
JBK Canterbury Smooth Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
JBK Smooth Moulded 4 Panel Canterbury Doors have a softwood frame, and are coated with a white primer ready to take a topcoat finish.
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Canterbury Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the JBK Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Canterbury Doors.)
JBK Smooth Canterbury Door Codes - SMCAN20 - SMCAN23 - SMCAN26 - SMCAN28 - SMCAN29 - Must be fitted and treated to JB Kind's instructions.
The JB Kind Smooth Moulded-Panel Door Range may be FSC chain of custody certified - poa;
Follow JB Kind Doors - Door Care and Maintenance advice for treatment of your White Canterbury Smooth Internal Door, and to validate their guarantee. These doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted. JB Kind - Internal Door Care
JBK Smooth 4-panel Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
JB Kind Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge, for Canterbury White Moulded Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door; This would have to be discussed with JB Kind, and would be at your own risk.)
|There is more information on
the JB Kind Doors website
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange White Canterbury Doors after order - JB Kind Canterbury Smooth White Moulded Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
We are able to supply certified JBK Canterbury White Doors with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Canterbury Door TT-CoC-003944.150 & Canterbury Door BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Canterbury White Moulded Internal Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of JBK Canterbury White Moulded Doors from JB Kind Doors is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; Orders over £560 +vat = Free (mainland) - Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat; Orders over £700 +vat = Free (mainland) - Enter your postcode after adding the Canterbury white Moulded Doors ot basket -
Please see J.B. Kind's Delivery requirements - JB Kind Direct Delivery
Approximate weights of JBK Canterbury Smooth White Moulded Internal Doors, with packaging are:
SMCAN20 78x24 = 10Kg;
SMCAN23 78x27 = 12Kg;
SMCAN26 78x30 = 14Kg;
SMCAN28 80x32 = 16Kg;
SMCAN29 78x33 = 16Kg;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of JBK Canterbury White Moulded Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Carrier Delivery of JBK Canterbury White Moulded Doors is not possible -
Haulier Delivery of Canterbury White Moulded Internal Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about JBK Canterbury White Moulded Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2018 JB Kind White Classic Door Price List is current - 01/07/2019 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on JB Kind Canterbury White Moulded Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications Canterbury White Moulded Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!