Cadiz Fire Door: FD30 Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal 30min. Firecheck - Deanta Doors
Cadiz V-Groove PF Oak Fire Door: FD30 Flush - Pre-Finished White-Oak - 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Doors
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
The Oak FD30 Cadiz Fire Door truly is a work of art. The beautifully crafted curves of this pre-finished door accentuate the contrasting vertical and horizontal grains of the handpicked Oak veneers to to give an ultra-modern, sleek look. The door-stile veneer is made from a single piece of solid Oak which is expertly handcrafted into the curve of the v-grooved door face. The Oak Cadiz Fire Door really has to be seen to be believed.
Deanta offers the thickest lippings available in the UK internal door market. All Deanta Oak Fire Doors have 18mm solid oak lippings around the entire door meaning that a total of 30mm can be taken equally off the height and width of these Deanta Cadiz FD30 Fire Doors ensuring that they will fit into almost any size of door opening. Check that the Fire Certificate will still apply in your situation.
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta Fire Doors
- JB Kind Fire Doors
- LPD Fire Doors
- Mendes Fire Doors
- Premdor Fire Doors
- XL Fire Doors
- JAS Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Deanta Cadiz FD30 Flush Pre-Finished Oak Fire Door :
Cadiz Oak Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
The beautiful curves of this pre-finished oak door accentuate the grain of the handpicked veneers to give an ultra-modern, sleek look. The beading is from a single piece of solid oak which is expertly handcrafted into the curve of the door.
Oak Cadiz Pre-finished Fire Doors have a clear lacquer finish; If the door needs alteration, cutting or planing for fitting, then it must be re-varnished immediately to prevent moisture absorption, which may lead to warping or splitting.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty.
- Real American White Oak Veneer.
- Crown Cut Veneer.
- Pre-Finished Solid Core Door.
- Up to 30mm can be taken equally off the width and height of the door.
- Pre-Finished with a Clear Satin Varnish.
- Solid 35mm Internal Door options available - Cadiz Solid Pre-Finished Oak Internal Door
- Glazed 35mm Internal Door options available - Cadiz 1-Light Glazed Pre-Finished Oak Internal Door
- FSC certification - poa;
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
( Be aware: For many reasons, Cadiz Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Cadiz Fire Doors or Oak veneers.)
Cadiz FD30 Flush Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Deanta Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 15mm per edge for Deanta Cadiz FD30 Flush Oak Fire Doors. Deanta Fire Doors are pre-finished with a clear satin varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs.)
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing of your Door are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Cadiz FD30 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot cancel or exchange any Oak Cadiz FD30 Fire Doors after order - Cadiz FD30 Fire Doors are a Special Order; - Once ordered, the despatch process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Deanta Cadiz Fire Doors can be bought online -
Select the Cadiz Fire Door size or sizes you require, and add to basket, then continue shopping if there are more Deanta Doors, or other items to order. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click to check the ongoing price for your order )
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta Cadiz Oak Fire Doors
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of Deanta Fire Doors™ from Deanta Doors UK® is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat - Enter your post-code after adding the Deanta Doors to basket;
Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details - Deanta Direct Delivery
Alternative Delivery - Please contact us about these other methods below - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Cadiz FD30 Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( Zone A Mainland - poa other zones )
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Cadiz Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The January 2021 Deanta Door Price List is current - 25/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details on Deanta Oak Pre-Finished Cadiz Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Cadiz FD30 Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.