Bury Fire Door: FD30 4-Panel *Pre-Finished Oak* 45mm Internal Firecheck - Deanta Fire Doors®
Bury Fire Door: 4-Panel *Pre-Finished Oak* Internal FD30 Firecheck 45mm - from Deanta Fire Doors™
Fashioned from North American White Oak, the Bury pre-finished interior Fire Door is Deanta's take on the classic four-panel door. With its four raised and fielded panels and chunky door stiles and rails, this oak door will add a touch of style to any room - whether modern or classic.
Deanta Doors® offer the thickest lippings available in the UK internal door market. All Deanta Fire Doors have 18mm lippings around the entire door meaning that up to 30mm can be taken evenly off the height and width of these Bury Oak Fire Doors ensuring that they will fit into almost any size of door opening. Check that the Fire Certificate will apply in your situation.
To see other Internal Fire Doors - Deanta® Fire Doors - JB Kind® Fire Doors - LPD® Fire Doors - Mendes® Fire Doors - Premdor® Fire Doors - XL® Fire Doors - JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Deanta® Bury FD30 4-Panel Pre-finished Oak Fire Door :
Deanta Bury Oak faced Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Bury pre-finished interior Fire Doors have four raised and fielded door panels, and wide door rails and door stiles with flush mouldings.
Deanta Oak Bury Prefinished Fire Doors have a clear lacquer finish; If the door needs alteration, cutting or planing for fitting, then it must be revarnished immediately to prevent moisture absorption, which may lead to warping or splitting.
A good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the Deanta 10 year warranty.
- Real American White Oak Veneer, or similar species.
- Crown Cut Veneer.
- Pre-Finished Solid Firecore Door.
- 10mm can be taken equally off the width and height of the door.
- Pre-Finished with a Clear Satin Varnish.
- Solid 35mm options available - Bury 4-Panel Pre-Finished Oak Internal Door
- Glazed 35mm options also available - Bury 2-Light Glazed Pre-finished Oak Internal Door
- FSC certification - poa;
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
( Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Bury Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Door Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Bury Fire Doors or Oak veneers )
Bury FD30 Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care™
Deanta Timber Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are not suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is up to 10mm per edge equally, for Deanta Bury FD30 Oak Internal Fire Doors. They are pre-finished with a clear satin varnish, and planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs )
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing for your Bury Fire Door are correct, prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Bury FD30 Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Hardware and the Fire-Door Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Oak Bury Fire Doors after order - Deanta Bury FD30 Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Deanta Bury Fire Doors™ can be bought online -
Select the Fire Door size you require and add to basket, then continue shopping if there are more Deanta Doors, or other items to order. ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta Bury Oak Fire Doors ( there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards )
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of Deanta Fire Doors™ from Deanta Doors UK® is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat;
Scotland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, AB - IV - KW - PA - PH = £95 +vat - Enter your post-code after adding the Deanta Doors to basket;
Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details - Deanta Direct Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000.
Van Delivery of of Deanta Bury FD30 Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Fire Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Bury FD30 Pre-finished Oak Fire Doors by Door Pallet is available from £68 to £98 +vat - Zone-A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Bury Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The September 2016 Deanta Door Price List is current - 01/11/2017
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details on Deanta Oak Pre-Finished Bury Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Bury FD30 Oak Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.