Borg Digital Lock
Borg Digital Lock - Satin-Chrome - 2201SC
From Borg Locks, the UK's leading supplier of digital access controls
The Borg 2000 Series is a range of fully mechanical pushbutton coded digital locks. The ergonomic design and simple operating procedure of the 2021SC Satin Chrome Digital Lock ensures easy access for only authorised personnel. Automatic locking until correct code is entered, an anti-thrust latch and over 8,000 different code combinations, provides greater security with this push button digital lock.
Easy to fit into most timber doors, the Satin-Chrome 2201SC Digital Lock can be supplied with fittings to suit doors up to 80mm thick. The Borg 2000 Series Lock Range is ideal for low usage applications - See the Digital Lock application guide.
All the BL2201SC internal components are chemically treated for extra strength and durability, which is something other lock manufacturers neglect.
2201SC Features :
- Fully mechanical digital lock with Hold-back function
- 10 mechanical Push Buttons
- 60mm anti-thrust tubular latch (50mm & 70mm available.)
- 12mm bolt projection
- Suits doors 35mm to 54mm thick (XL fixings available - for doors up to 80mm.)
- Easily reversible
- Easy code change procedure
- Follow the link for more details about BORG 2000 Series Digilocks, & to buy online: 2201SC SATIN CHROME DIGITAL LOCK