Beech FD30 Flush Fire Door - 44mm Prefinished Beech-Veneer Internal Half-Hour Firecheck - Select Size and Options from Menu
Beech FD30 Fire Door - Pre-Finished Steamed-Beech Real-Veneer Door-Facings
- 44mm Internal ( Half Hour ) Firecheck - Jeld-Wen Fire Doors
Jeld-Wen Beech Fire Doors are suitable for Inspected work in Schools, Hospitals, Doctor's Surgeries, Nursing Homes, Hotels, Offices, Industry or at home, for inspection by your Building Inspector or Fire Officer.
These Real-veneer Beech Fire Doors have a Clear Satin-Lacquer finish on both faces, and not on the door-lippings. No finishing is required to the two prefinished lacquered door faces. After fitting your fire door, with any adjustments, then the four edges need to be finished with three coats of clear varnish or lacquer.
For FD30 44mm and FD60 54mm Fire Doors see :
- Deanta Fire Doors
- Jeld-Wen Fire Doors
- JB Kind Fire Doors
- LPD Fire Doors
- Mendes Fire Doors
- Premdor Flush Fire Doors
- XL Fire Doors
- Made to Measure Solid-Flush and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Jeld-Wen FD30 PF Steamed-Beech Real-Veneered Half-Hour 44mm Fire Door :
Follow Jeld-Wen door care and maintenance advice for treatment and fitting of your Beech FD30 Fire Door, and to validate their guarantee;
- Door Thickness 44mm Certified Beech Firedoor with 6mm complimenting hardwood concealed Door-Lippings on two long edges - Over veneered 0.6mm Pre-finished 3.2mm Door-facings with a Flaxboard Firecheck-core and 32mm door frame 4-sides - Lock blocks are incorporated into the core - BS476 Part 22: 1987 ( Certifire CF5143 ) - Jeld-Wen specification sheet - Veneered FD30 Fire Doors
- Steamed Beech is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected, and are not a fault.
- We cannot match to any existing Beech Fire Doors because of this variation.
We are able to supply Certification for Jeld-Wen Beech Fire Doors with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC: JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC Beech FD30 Door INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured Beech FD30 Fire Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or door-finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Beech Fire Doors need to be ordered with an Haulage Charge - JAS or Haulier Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
At present delivery time is approximately 1 week on stock sizes ( depending on area ) - 01/02/2020
- Check your Fire-Door Delivery on arrival, to see that all your Jeld-Wen PF.Beech Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before starting ANY related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 PF.Beech Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, Fire-Door Hardware and the Beech Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation.
- We cannot exchange any Door once work has commenced.
- We cannot exchange Jeld-Wen Firedoors after order - Jeld-Wen Beech Certified Fire Doors are supplied to your specification as a Special Order;
- Once ordered, Manufacturing and Restocking processes begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by Jeld-Wen Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for Standard Size Beech Fire Doors.
Direct Delivery of Jeld-Wen Half Hour Oak FD30 Firedoors - poa;
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000.
Van Delivery of Fireshield FD30 Oak Veneer Match Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weights of JELD-WEN FD30 STEAMED BEECH FireDoors are shown in Kg:
FD30BEE20 78x24 Flush Beech Firedoor - 24Kg;
FD30BEE23 78x27 Flush Beech Firedoor - 26Kg;
FD30BEE26 78x30 Flush Beech Firedoor - 28Kg;
FD30BEE29 78x33 Flush Beech Firedoor - 30Kg;
FD30BEE30 78x36 Flush Beech Firedoor - 32Kg;
FD30BEE32 80x32 Flush Beech Firedoor - 30Kg;
FD30BEE726 2040x726x44mmFlush Beech Firedoor - 28Kg;
FD30BEE826 2040x826x44mmFlush Beech Firedoor - 30Kg;
FD30BEE926 2040x926x44mmFlush Beech Firedoor - 32Kg;
Direct Delivery of JELD-WEN Beech Firedoors may be possible - poa;
Carrier Delivery is not feasible for Beech Firedoors;
Haulier Delivery is £68 - £140 +vat for a firedoor-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Beech FD30 Fire Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Jeld Wen Beech FD30 Fire Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of FD30 and FD60 Jeldwen Beech Firedoors correct, but mistakes can happen!