Bead and Butt Profile 9mm MR-MDF Board 3050x1220x9mm - 10x4 Wall Panel
9mm MR-MDF Bead and Butt Profiled Medium Density Fibreboard Wall Panel;
- 3050mm x 1216mm x 9mm / approx. 10x4 x 3/8 inch Beaded Boards.
Bead & Butt is a profiled MR-MDF board for use as wainscot panels etc.
Machined from green or natural-colour Moisture-Resistant MR-MDF panel;
The Bead and Butt profile is machined along the sheet length ( 3050mm ) at 101mm centres across the width; ( Another name for Reed and Bead profile. )
Bead & Butt sheet is available to special order with these profiles machined across the width of the panel.
Other products available to order are -
Moisture Resistant Profiled MDF 8x4 x 3/4" Butt & Bead sheets ( 2440x1220x18mm ) -
Moisture Resistant MDF / MR-MDF - Flame Retardant MDF / FR-MDF and MDF Exterior.
We also stock Primed MDF Skirtings and Architraves -
MDF Skirting Boards, Door Architraves and Plinth-Blocks - MDF Skirtings and Mouldings
Reed and Bead MDF - Medium Density Fibreboard MR - 3050mm x 1220mm x 9mm
Approximately 10x4 x 3/8" Butt and Bead Moisture-Resistant MDF Boards.
Butt & Bead is a profiled MR-MDF board machined from green or un-coloured Moisture-Resistant MR MDF panel;
This profile is machined along the sheet length (3050mm) at 101mm centres across the width - Portrait Orientation.
Butt & Bead sheet is available to special order with these profiles machined across the length of the panel - Landscape Orientation - poa;
Moisture resistant MDF is designed for use in a house with central heating where the moisture level is about 8-10%;
In a summer-house the moisture content of timber products would be in the region of 20-23% and the MR-MDF would swell;
- This board must be cut for carrier delivery, to lengths shorter than 1220mm -
- Put the length required in the Special Instructions box; (Page 2 after adding to basket, and checking out to the payment page.)
For extra cutting on Sheet Materials select - Machining in Yard
For a better cut in the Workshop select - Machining in Workshop for more accuracy, & to reduce the spelching on the underside of the sheet;
Sizes may be the usual panel nominal size that the Reed & Bead MDF is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Profiled MDF sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±6mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the MR MDF, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Reed and Bead MDF (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Reed & Bead MR MDF sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certified MR MDF Reed & Bead Panel with our Chain of Custody Certifications, (CoC) :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Reed & Bead MDF INT-COC-003944.150 or Reed & Bead MDF INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Profiled MDF once ordered; Reed & Bead MDF Panels are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for MDF Wainscott Panel.
Van Delivery of MDF Beaded Panels on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, is from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The approximate weight of a 3050x1220x9mm MDF Reed & Bead Panel is 30Kg, to include packing & 2 saw cuts; *Must be cut for delivery by Carrier* They could be sent by Haulier in one 10x4 Panel - This requires 3 pallet spaces costing ( for 1 sheet or 100 sheets )
To purchase online - Just add MDF Reed & Bead Panels to basket, which calculates the shipping charge, then click on the basket-icon ( Top RHS of screen ) - to view;
Carrier Delivery of MDF Panelling is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat!
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
- This Board must be cut for Carrier Delivery to lengths shorter than 1220mm -
- Put the length required in the Special Instructions Box -
Direct Delivery of MDF Panels may be possible from some of our suppliers, to a Trade address - poa
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Reed and Bead Pattern MDF Panel, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The January 2018 Fibre-Panel Price List is current - 01/06/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on 9mm MDF Bead and Butt profiled Panels 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of MDF Butt & Bead Wainscot Panel correct, but mistakes can be made!