Barrel Mould - TM795 21x9mm - TM796 34x12mm - 2.4 Metre - Pine Cheshire Mouldings
Barrel Mould 21mm & 34mm Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM795 & TM79621mm x 9mm & 34mm x 12mm Moulded Barrel Bead - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- TM795 - 1" 21x9mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- TM796 - 1.5" 34x12mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Cushion Corner Moulding;
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
21mm & 34mm Timber Barrel Mould is usually machined from 25mm & 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 21mm x 9mm & 34mm x 12mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM795 & TM796 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 1" & 1.5" Redwood Timber in stock - 2.4 Metre lengths - 01/10/2018 -
1" & 1-1/2" Barrel Moulds should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 21x9mm & 34x12mm Timber Barrel Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 25mm & 38mm Redwood Softwood Barrel Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; 21mm x 9mm & 34mm x 12mm Redwood Barrel Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber barrel mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified Barrel Mould with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Barrel Mould BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or Panel Mould TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Larger orders of TM795 & TM796 Timber Barrel Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for TM795 & TM796 Pine Mouldings
Van Delivery of Timber Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM796 & TM796 21mm & 34mm Barrel Moulding weight is approximately 0.5Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1" & 1.5" Barrel Mouldings can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Barrel Moulding is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM796 & TM796 1 inch & 1-1/2 inch Barrel Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Pine Mouldings Price Lists are current - 19/09/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM795 & TM796 21mm & 34mm Barrel Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E.see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1 Inch & 1.5 Inch Barrel Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!