Treated Stop-Chamfered Deck Spindle 41x41x895mm - DEDST9041P
Treated Stop-Chamfered Deck Spindle
- 41mm x 41mm x 900mm DEDST9041P
Green Tanalised Softwood - Cheshire Mouldings - PEFC Classic Dek Range - Treated Garden Decking
See other Cheshire Mouldings Treated Deck parts: Treated Timber Decking
There are superb examples in Cheshire Mouldings: Classic Dek Brochure
Fit your Decking using: Classic Dek Fitting Instructions
|Cheshire Mouldings have introduced an interactive Deck Planning tool, that allows you to browse and select a Deck Range to suit your specific requirements, and price-up online. Click the link to Plan Your Deck and see your Deck Design come alive!|
Cheshire Mouldings DEDST9041P Treated Softwood Stop-Chamfered Deck Spindle -
Finished size: 41mm x 41mm x 895mm - machined from PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Softwood - Treated Softwood Deckparts may be of Engineered construction;
Cheshire Treated Decking components are only designed to fit other specific components in the range.
Any metal finishes are normally a plated or anodised effect, and may not be on a metal base.
Softwood Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not a fault.
Satin/matt lacquers or any wood treatment products may vary in sheen and clarity.
Profile sizes and finish colours may vary from batch to batch, within manufacturing tolerances, or improvement of design.
Softwood Deck Spindle sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, up to ± 40mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the treated deck spindle. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined DEDST9041P Stop Chamfered Decking Spindle sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Benchmark DEDST9041P Treated Deck Spindle with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC.
JAS Timber CoC Certification - DEDST9041P TT-CoC-003944.150 or DEDST9041P BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Stairparts once ordered; Cheshire Mouldings DEDST9041P Treated Chamfered Spindles are supplied as a Special Order
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Square Spindles (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
JAS Delivery of Treated Softwood Decking Spindles on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a Cheshire Mouldings DED96041P Treated Softwood Square Deck Spindle is 0.8Kg;
1.2Kg is used as a shipping weight, which may include wrapping in a bubble-wrap or corrugated-paper type material, to send by carrier.
Just add to basket then click on the basket icon, to view a total price of packing and shipping.
Carrier Delivery of Decking Spindles DED9041P is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. from +£15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Direct Delivery of DED9041P Treated Spindle Deck Parts from Cheshire Mouldings may be possible, & costs from £35+vat per order - poa;
Don't forget - this price can be for a full deck balustrade order.
Haulier Delivery of Decking Spindles, by pallet, is possible from £40+vat per pallet space;
- The January 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Deck Price List is current - 27/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Cheshire Mouldings Axxys Dek Square Spindles - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Softwood Square Blank Deck Spindles correct, but mistakes can be made!