Augusta Door: Flush *Pre-Finished Oak* 35mm Internal - Deanta Doors®
Augusta PF Oak Door : Architectural Flush *Pre-Finished White-Oak* 35mm Internal - from Deanta Doors®
The Pre-finished Augusta Modern Oak Door has a clean and minimal style making it ideal for any type of room. The North American Crown-cut Oak Veneers fashioned with a "ladder" V-groove 5-panel door design makes this one of the boldest doors in the Deanta Door Collection®.
Deanta® offer the thickest standard Door-Lippings available on the UK internal door market. These Architectural V-groove Augusta Doors have 18mm solid Oak Lippings around the entire door meaning that up to 32mm can be taken equally off the height and width, ensuring that they will fit into almost any size of door opening. Augusta PF Oak Doors have a solid-core, with solid Oak V-groove infils, giving a totally robust look and feel when they are opened and shut.
See our Internal Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Internal Doors
- JB Kind® Internal Doors
- LPD® Internal Doors
- Mendes® Internal Doors
- Premdor® Internal Doors
- XL® Internal Doors
Deanta®: Augusta V-groove Flush Pre-Finished Real-Oak Veneer Door :
Deanta Augusta Oak Doors™ are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Augusta Doors are V-grooved into real Oak inserts to give the appearance of a solid Oak Door-face with 5 ladder-style panels, and no stiles. There are solid 18mm Oak door lippings.
This pre-finished, modern oak door has a clean and minimalist style making it ideal for any type of room. The North American Oak Crown-Cut veneers make this one of the boldest doors in the Deanta Collection.
Deanta PF-Oak Augusta Doors have a clear lacquer finish; If the door needs alteration, cutting or planing for fitting, then it must be re-varnished immediately to prevent moisture absorption, which may lead to warping or splitting.
Glazed 35mm Doors are available to match, and also 44mm Fire Doors; All Deanta Doors are solid-core and a good quality at a reasonable price, covered by the Deanta 10 Year Warranty™.
- Real American White Oak Veneer.
- Crown Cut Veneer.
- Pre-Finished Oak veneer Solid-Core Door.
- Up to 32mm can be taken off the width and height of the door - reduced equally on opposite edges.
- Pre-Finished with a Clear Satin Varnish.
- Un-Glazed 35mm Augusta 4-L Doors - Augusta PF Oak 4-Light unglazed Door
- Unglazed Fire Door options also available - Augusta FD30 PF Oak 4-Light unglazed Fire Door
- Solid Augusta Half-Hour Fire Door - Augusta FD30 PF Oak V-Groove Fire Door
- FSC Certification®: - We can provide a Chain of Custody Certificate if required - poa;
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. ( Be aware: For many reasons, Augusta Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Deanta Door Group®:, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing Augusta Doors or specific Oak veneers. )
Augusta Flush Oak Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®:: BWF Door Care™
Deanta Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 16mm per edge for Deanta Augusta Flush Oak Doors. Deanta Doors are pre-finished with a clear satin varnish. Planed edges of pre-finished doors must be refinished using three coats of internal wood finish. Three coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a pre-finished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs. )
- On delivery, check that all your Augusta Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Deanta Door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange Oak Augusta Doors after order - Deanta Augusta Oak Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Deanta® Augusta PF Oak Doors can be bought online - Select the Augusta Oak Door sizes that you want, and add to basket, then add any more Deanta Doors™, or other items that you require;- The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! Click it to check the ongoing price for your order;
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Deanta PF Oak Augusta Doors.
Direct Delivery to mainland England, Wales & Scotland, of Deanta Augusta Oak Internal Doors™ from Deanta Doors UK® is from £60 +vat for England & Wales, except postcodes CT- EX - IP - PL - SS - SA - SR - TN - TQ = £65 +vat; CA - NE - NR - TR = £70 +vat; - Enter your post-code after to see the Deanta delivery charge;
Scotland Lowland postcodes DG - EH - FK - G - KA - KY - ML - TD = £80 +vat, DD - = £90 +vat, Highlands AB - IV - KW - PA - PH - poa;
- Please see Deanta Direct Delivery details and requirements, etc - Deanta Delivery
For alternative delivery methods below, please contact us - 01254 54000
Van Delivery of Deanta Augusta PF Oak Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Carrier Delivery of Deanta Augusta Doors is not possible.
Haulier Delivery of Augusta Oak Doors by Door Pallet is possible from £68 to £98 +vat Zone A Mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Deanta Augusta PF-Oak Doors, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The September 2016 Deanta Door Price List is current - 01/03/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any details on Deanta Augusta Oak Pre-Finished Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Augusta Oak Doors correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.