AT3 Automatic Door Threshold Seal SAA - 914mm Milled Finish Aluminium - Stormguard 14HOAT3
Aluminium AT3 Automatic Door Rain Drip - Rain Deflector to be used in conjunction with a Threshold Sill;
- Rain Excluder - Stormguard 14SR534 - 14HOAT3
Suitable for inward opening doors only, this Rain Excluder fixes to the door face with concealed screw fixings, so there is no need to remove the door to attach this seal.
The AT3 SAA Automatic Threshold is made from heavy duty anodised aluminium to effectively exclude rain and draughts. Currently the finish is milled aluminium. It automatically closes tightly onto the threshold, against a small black plastic cam fixed onto the latching side of the door casing, when door is closed. With a flexible nitrile seal, it even seals against uneven thresholds and steps. Fixing to the door face, it leaves the threshold clear and it also lifts clear of any raised floor covering automatically, when the door is opened.
- AT3 Aluminium Door Drips are suitable for inward opening doors.
- Clear access rain and draught excluder. Fixes to door face leaving the threshold clear. Lifts clear of raised floor covering automatically when the door is opened.
- Automatically closes against a small cam on the latching side of the door, as the door is closed.
- Seals against uneven thresholds and steps. A flexible black nitrile seal automatically closes tightly onto the threshold when the door is closed.
- Face fixing with concealed screws; no need to remove the door.
- Heavy duty milled aluminium construction.
See the Stormguard webpage for Details, Fitting Instructions, Spares and Optional Extras - AT3 Door Drip
There is 1 Aluminium AT3 Rain Drip size available :
3'0" SAA Milled Aluminium - 914mm x 46mm x 8mm ( 36" ) - 3 in Stock - 03/06/2019
Height 46mm x Knuckle dia. 8mm - Projection approx 24 - 30mm
It is always best to buy all the door sills and rain-drips that you need for a project in one lot;
Profiles and finish colours may vary from batch to batch - within a manufacturing tolerance.
Other AT3 Rain-drip finishes available are :
Gold Effect Aluminium
( Be aware: For many reasons, size, profile and finish of metal products may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date;
- Finishes are shown as a guide only; variations are possible because an image will be shown differently from one computer monitor to another; Sheen and texture are a further complexity that cannot be shown on a screen!
- If you are matching to an existing product, then it is advisable to check the size, colour and finish of the samples at our yard first, before ordering or commencing work -
- Due to the complexities of size, finish, sheen and texture of metallic products, and the possibility of differences from one batch to another, JAS Timber will not take liability for any variation.)
- Details correct at 23/11/2014 -
See the Stormguard website for Details, Fitting Instructions, Spares and Optional Extras - SAA AT3 Automatic Rain Deflector
There are no reviews yet.
- £16.00 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for AT3 Automatic Door Seals
Van Delivery of AT3 Door Raindrips on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa
The chargeable carriage weight of a Stormguard SAA AT3 Automatic Rain Drip is 1Kg;
Carrier Delivery of AT3 SAA Door Drips costs £12.40 +vat for up to 10Kg/2.4 metres to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of SAA AT3 Door Drips costs from £14.40 +vat.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Milled Aluminium AT3 Door Raindrips, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The February 2019 Stormguard Aluminium Raindrip Price List is current - 01/02/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further information about Stormguard SAA AT3 14HOAT3 and 14SR534 Auto Door Drips - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of SAA AT3 Raindrips correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.