Door Closer Satin Stainless Steel Size2 - 4 Overhead - Hoppe-Arrone® AR1500-SSS/SSS
Overhead Door Closer - Size 2 to 4 - Spring adjustable;
- Hoppe-Arrone® AR1500SSS/SSS Satin Stainless Steel slimline cover and arm.
- In stock for direct delivery & on Special Offer - 25% OFF until the end of September 2018
The popular Arrone AR1500 series Door Closer combines the much sought after options of variable power, variable closing speed, variable latching speed and backcheck action, all with the adjustable spring, within the standard unit, providing the greatest flexibility at installation. This versatile unit makes it ideally suited for high frequency commercial applications such as schools, public buildings, offices, hotels and hospitals where style, finish and performance are required.
Arrone® door closing device AR1500 - has other options of Polished Stainless Steel Cover and Arm, Polished Brass Cover and Arm, painted Steel-Grey Cover and Arm, with the option to have a painted Ebony-Black Arm with any Cover.
A brief summary of the company’s past and present, important milestones and distinctive features.
Hoppe Arrone® AR1500-SSS/SSS Door Closer with Cover
Technical details -
- Metal: steel
- Cover finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Arm finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Variable Power size: 2 to 4 by spring
- Spring adjustment for closing/latching speed and backcheck
- Arm application: Figure 1, 6 and 61
- Maximum door width - 1100mm and weight - 80Kg Fig 1, Fig 6 and Fig 61
- Mechanism type: Rack & pinion
- Door type: wooden door - 248x45x53.5mm
- Fixings: wood screws
- Successfully type tested for conformity to all the requirements of BS EN1154:1997
- Included in a successful fire test to BS EN1634 Part 1
- Assessed for use on FD30, FD60 and FD120 timber fire doors
- CE Marked: Certificate 1121-CPD-AD0124
- CPR Declaration of Performance Certificate: HUK0001
- Certifire approved product: Certificate CF294
Other AR1500 Door Control options available -
- Hold open arms
- Polished Brass finish Closer & Arm AR1500PB/PB
- Polished Stainless Steel Closer & Arm AR1500PSS/PSS
- Satin Stainless Steel Closer & Arm AR1500SSS/SSS
- Black painted Arm RAL 9017 (Ebony Black)
For further information on Hoppe Door Closing Devices see the JAS Library - Standards and Certifications for Door Closing Devices
These products can satisfy the opening force recommendations of BS8300 and Approved Document “M” when fitted to a maximum door width of 1100mm and has been 3rd party laboratory tested accordingly. However, consideration must be given to other installed hardware and differential air pressures within the building which can affect the overall performance of the closer.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for AR1500-SSS Hoppe-Arrone® Overhead Door Closers
Van Delivery from JAS Timber of AR1500 Overhead Door Closers, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The approximate weight of a Hoppe-Arrone AR1500SSS Overhead Door Closer is 2.5Kg with packaging; To purchase online - Just add to basket, which calculates the shipping charge by weight; ( The basket is at the Top-RHS of the page, in the Green Navigation-bar - very small! )
Carrier Delivery of Hoppe-Arrone AR1500-SSS Door Control Hardware costs £11.40 +vat for up to 10Kg/2.4M - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery from Hoppe Hardware of AR1500-SSS Door Closers and other Door Control Hardware is possible from £11.40 +vat - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Arrone AR1500SSS Overhead Door Closers, so that we can quote for delivery )
- The March 2017 Hoppe-Arrone Hardware Price List is current - 01/05/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries on Silver Hoppe-Arrone AR1500SSS/SSS Overhead Door Closers - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Hoppe-Arrone AR1500 Door Closing Devices correct, but mistakes can be made!