Amsterdam Fire Door: FD30 3-Panel Black-Primed+ 44mm Internal Firecheck - LPD Colours Fire Doors
Amsterdam Fire Door - FD30 3-Panel *Black Primed-plus* 44mm Int. Firecheck - LPD Colours Fire Doors™
Leeds Plywood & Doors® - Painted-Colours™ Fire Door Range :
Amsterdam 44mm Internal Black-Primed+ Fire Doors are constructed from solid engineered-timber components, to give more stability to your door, and reduce any problems such as expansion, twist and warp, that ordinary timber door-components can have.
LPD Colours Door Designs - LPD Colours Internal Doors™
Click to see our other Internal Fire Door Ranges :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
LPD Amsterdam FD30 Primed Plus Black 44mm Internal Fire Door :
FD30 Amsterdam Black Doors are primed and ready for a final finishing coat after hanging the door;
Black Amsterdam Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
They are a good quality door at a reasonable price, covered by the LPD 10 year Guarantee.
- Competitively priced Architectural Wide Stile and Rail FD30 Fire Doors.
- Black Primed-Plus Amsterdam Fire Doors are ready for a top-coat finish.
- Weighty Heavy Firecheck-core construction.
- Amsterdam Fire Doors are available in Black, Grey and White-Primed to paint and Pre-finished Real-Veneer Oak.
- Solid 35mm Doors - Amsterdam 3-Panel Black Primed+ Int. Door
- 3-Light Glazed 35mm Doors - Amsterdam 3-Light Clear Glass Black Primed+ Int. Door
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge.
- Timber is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
( Be aware: For many reasons, LPD Amsterdam P+Black Fire Doors™ may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the LPD Door Group®, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to existing FD30 Amsterdam Fire Doors, or to specific Timber samples. )
LPD Black+ Amsterdam Fire Door codes - AMSBLAFC27 - AMSBLAFC30 - AMSBLAFC33 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Amsterdam Black Primed Plus Fire-Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation®: BWF Door Care™
LPD Amsterdam Black Primed Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
( Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for LPD Amsterdam Black Primed+ Fire Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door but this may invalidate the LPD Guarantee, and the Fire Certificate, and would be at your own risk. )
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® Initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in manufactured LPD Amsterdam Black Primed Fire-Door sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
Follow LPD Door Fitting, Care and Maintenance Advice for treatment of your FD30 Amsterdam Black LPD Fire Door, and to validate the LPD 10 Year Guarantee - LPD Doors Warranty™
- Check your LPD Fire Door delivery on arrival, to see that your Amsterdam Black Primed Fire Door's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, before doing any related work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of their FD30 Amsterdam Black Primed Fire Door and it's Certification, in conjunction with Intumescent Strip, the Fire-Door Frame with Architrave, the Fire-Door Panic Hardware and the Amsterdam Black Primed+ Fire-Door's Situation of Use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any LPD Door after you have started work on it;
- We cannot cancel or exchange LPD Fire Doors after order - LPD Amsterdam Black Primed+ FD30 Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order. Once ordered, the manufacturing process will begin, and there can be no alteration or cancellation - No alteration or cancellation will be accepted by LPD Doors Ltd.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
LPD Doors can be bought online -
Select the LPD Door sizes you require and add to basket,
Then Continue Shopping <--- if there are other items or more LPD Doors to order;
Please order doors from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for LPD Amsterdam Black Fire Doors
Van Delivery of LPD Amsterdam Black Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Weights of LPD Amsterdam FD30 Black Fire Doors are shown in 18Kg;
Direct Delivery of Amsterdam FD30 Fire Doors from LPD Doors is £32 1st Door +£6 per subsequent Door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones )
Please see LPD Direct Delivery details - LPD Delivery -
Haulier Delivery of Amsterdam FD30 Black Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Amsterdam Black Fire Doors, so that we can quote for door delivery.)
- The August 2021 LPD Colour Door Price List is current - 01/08/2021 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for further details of LPD Amsterdam FD30 Black Internal Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of LPD Amsterdam FD30 Black Fire Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!