Timber Alternator Staircases - Spacesaver Stairs -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Made to Size - local delivery only for most items; Paddle Stairs with alternating treads.
We make Quality Alternator / Spacesaver Loft Stairs in our own workshop, and can manufacture to your measurements;
Options available include Newel-posts, Bull-nose steps and Kite-winders, if required.
They can be made in a variety of timbers including Pine Softwood, Sapele Dark-Hardwood, Oak and Ash.
Strings are trenched, sanded, glued for treads and then assembled and clamped, for minimum movement in the finished staircase. The alternating stair treads are glued with an exterior-grade PVA Adhesive.
Softwood, Hardwood, Oak and Ash Quality Alternator Staircases from the JAS Timber Joinery Workshop - Blackburn, Lancashire.
- £470.20 + VAT 20%
- £25.40 + VAT 20%
- £495.00 + VAT 20%
Open-Tread Alternator Spacesaver Stairs need to be ordered with a Haulage Charge - JAS Delivery - Please contact us - 01254 54000
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. Alternator Staircases should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Open Tread Alternator Staircase Sizes may show the nominal timber size of components that the Timber Staircase is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; The size, profile and other properties of Open-Tread Alternator Stair Sections may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- Check your Quality Alternator Staircase Set on delivery, to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variations;
- We cannot exchange any Alternator Staircase; They are made and supplied as a Special Order.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Made to Measure Timber Alternators.
Van Delivery of Made to Size Stair Alternators on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable Carriage Weights of Quality Timber Made to Measure Alternator Stairs may be shown in Kg;
Carrier Delivery of a Timber Alternator Staircase is expensive due to the weight, and not available for items longer than 3.6 metres;
Haulier Delivery by pallet is possible for Timber Closed-Tread Stairs, charged per 1.2 metre pallet-space, depending on post-code;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Staircase once work has commenced; ALL Joinery Made Timber Alternator Stairs are supplied as a Special Order.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Quality Timber Joinery Alternator Stairs made in our Workshop, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The Latest 2021 JAS Joinery Alternator Staircase Price Lists are current - 01/08/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Bespoke Hardwood, Softwood or Oak Altenator Stairs - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Altenator Stairs correct, please tell us if you see any errors.