Admastik Sealant CLEAR - Discontinued see Everbuild Weathermate
Admastik Sealant Cartridge - ( 310 grams ) Clear - Stormguard 13SG028310G
This product has been discontinued by Stormguard. It was actually made by Everbuild, and is their Weather Mate; See - Everbuild Everflex Weather Mate
This sealant is ideal for sealing Aluminium Door Sills to a level hardsurface floor such as concrete, brickwork or stone, or a timber sub-cill in a door-frame; Admastik is recommended by Stormguard Sills.
- Specially developed Dual Action Seal - The only mastic recommended for Stormguard Sills;
- Bonds Threshold Sills to all Common building surfaces, either porous or non-porous;
- Can be used on rough, smooth or uneven surfaces;
- Can be applied to wet surfaces;
- Forms a permanently flexible watertight seal;
- Prevents water penetration and does not crack when hardened.
Admastik Seal - C3 Cartridge 310g in Clear - Normally sufficient for two or three 914mm Sills depending on how smooth the surface is.
Admastik is a multi-use sealant based on an advanced isoacrylic formula that provides the ultimate in sealant technology for adhesion to all surfaces. This mastic is resistant to all weather conditions, and can even be applied to wet surfaces. It forms a permanently flexible, waterproof seal, for sealing aluminium threshers to all surface types. It can be overpainted with most paints and woodstains when cured, although this is not essential.
It sticks to problematic surfaces such as bitumen, asphalt, lead and galvanised steel, and can be used for roofline, guttering, windows and doors. It is manufactured by Everbuild as Everflex Weather Mate Sealant; It is ideal for masticking around windows, sealing cracks in roofs, and for sealing gutters.
There are no reviews yet.