9x3 Planed *REDWOOD* Scandinavian Softwood (PSE ex 225x75mm - Finished: 218x69mm)
9x3 PSE *REDWOOD* (75x225mm)
Machined from FSC or PEFC Vth Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Boards - Finished size : 8-5/8"x2-3/4" - 218x69mm;
Scandinavian Pine - FSC or PEFC Certificated by SCA Timber, International Timber, or Illingworth-Ingham Timber;
9x3 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as stair-strings, fascia-boards, casing, shelving, edging, stud-work and for timber framing.
Price is per running metre of 75x225mm PSE & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre or per pack.
9x2" PEFC Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected -They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 69x218mm Planed Timber see : MACHINING in Yard or for more accuracy see : MACHINING in Workshop
Other PLANED TIMBER sizes can be viewed : SOFTWOOD PSE TIMBER
225x70mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 75mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC or PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber Boards - Finished size : 218x69mm;
- 9x3 PSE IS NOT A STOCK ITEM AT PRESENT; WE WOULD HAVE TO ORDER IT IN - 01/12/2016 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 9x3" PSE PLANED SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 225x75mm PLANED SOFTWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
9x3 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
9x3 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 9x3 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 9x3 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 04/08/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 75x225mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 75x225mm Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 9x3 PSE Planed Redwood Timber (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
JAS Delivery of 69x218mm PSE Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 9x3 PSE Timber is 18.13Kg per 2.4 metre length;
Carrier Delivery of PSE Planed Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The APRIL 2016 Scandinavian 75mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 75x225mm PSE Planed Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct, but mistakes can be made!