9x3 Planed *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood (PSE ex 225x75mm - Finished: 218x69mm)
9x3 PSE *Redwood* (75x225mm)
Machined from FSC or PEFC Vth Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Boards - Finished size : 8-5/8"x2-3/4" - 218x69mm;
Scandinavian Pine - FSC or PEFC Certificated by SCA Timber, International Timber, or Illingworth-Ingham Timber;
9x3 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as stair-strings, fascia-boards, casing, shelving, edging, stud-work and for timber framing.
Price is per running metre of 75x225mm PSE & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre or per pack.
9x2" PEFC Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected -They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 69x218mm Planed Timber see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
Other Planed Timber sizes can be viewed : Softwood PSE Timber
225x70mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 75mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC or PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber Boards - Finished size : 218x69mm;
- 9x3 PSE is not a stock item at present; We would have to order it in - 01/01/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 9x3" PSE Planed Softwood Cut Lengths -
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 225x75mm Planed Softwood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
9x3 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
9x3 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 9x3 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 9x3 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 04/08/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 75x225mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 75x225mm Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 9x3 PSE Planed Redwood Timber
JAS Delivery of 69x218mm PSE Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 9x3 PSE Timber is 18.13Kg per 2.4 metre length;
Carrier Delivery of PSE Planed Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The April 2016 Scandinavian 75mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/01/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 75x225mm PSE Planed Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct, but mistakes can be made!