9x2 Planed *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood ( PSE ex 225x50mm - Finished: 218x44mm )
9x2 PSE Planed Redwood Timber (225x50mm)
Machined from PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Boards - Finished size : 218x44mm;
- Currently out of Stock - To Order
Scandinavian Pine - FSC or PEFC Certificated by SCA Timber, International Timber, or Illingworth-Ingham Timber;
9x2 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as stair-strings, fascia-boards, casing, shelving, edging, stud-work and for timber framing.
(POA : cut to length or extra machining on 9x2" Planed Redwood.)
Price is per running metre of 50x225mm PSE & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre or per pack.
9x2" PEFC Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected -This is not a defect.
For cutting or machining of 44x218mm Planed Timber see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
Other Planed Timber sizes can be viewed : Softwood PSE Timber
50x225mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 50mm Fifths Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 44x218mm;
- 4.2 M. & 5.1 Metre Lengths (and under) of Planed 9x2 in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 9" x 2" PSE Planed softwood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 225x50mm Planed Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: *SCA* // Previous Mill marks have been: PRT / AUN / STORA / SCA /
- Available Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 50x225mm Planed Softwood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
Scandinavian Pine Redwood - can be FSC or PEFC Certificated by Donaldsons Timber Illingworth-Ingham Timber,, International Timber, SCA Timber,
Snows Timber, or Tonge Bridge Timber - poa;
9x2 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as planking, edging, stud-work, casing and for heavy timber framing.
9x2 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
9"x2" Planed Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
9x2 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 2x1 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 2x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 19/01/2016 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 225x50mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 9x2 Redwood sizes are generally ±2mm on thickness / ±4mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber,
and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 225mm Planed Softwood. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 9 x 2 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 9x2 Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 9x2 PSE INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 9x2 PSE INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 9x2 Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 9x2 PSE Planed Redwood Timber.
JAS Delivery of PSE Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 9x2 PSE Timber is 6Kg per metre, to include packing;
50x225mm Planed Timber can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of PSE Planed Timber is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. + £15+vat; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prepared 9x2 Redwood Timber, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Scandinavian 50mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 50x225mm PSE Planed Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 9x2 PAR Planed Softwood correct, but mistakes can be made!