9" Internal Door Casing loose Set ( 3 loose lengths ) : Finished size: 32mm x 215mm ( 2 @ 2.1 M. 1 @ 1 M. Untrenched Loose Kit )
9x1-1/2" wide Internal Door Casing loose Set (Un-trenched Head) - Scandinavian Redwood / Softwood
3 Loose lengths of rebated softwood casing, unjointed, un-trenched;
ex 225x38mm (Finished size: 215x32mm - 38x12mm rebate.)
- 01/10/2019 - The measured overall casing width is 215mm but this can vary from batch to batch -
- Contact us if this sizes is critical -
Machined from Best Joinery quality PEFC Certified Unsorted Swedish Redwood;
- We can cut these in our workshop to a specific width up to 215mm -
- Select the cutting option in the drop-down menu, and put the width you require in the [Special Instructions] box -
- 9x1.5" Internal Casing Sets are cut & machined to order, so that they are as straight as possible - 09/09/2019 -
- We also sell Internal Casings in other sizes, in loose lengths, Firecheck Door Casing & External Door Casing - JAS Door Casing Range
9" Redwood Internal Casing is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 9" Interior Door Casing see - Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see - Machining in Workshop
38x225mm Planed Timber Door Casing is usually machined from 38mm Unassorted Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 32x215mm
Machined from 38x225mm U/S Swedish redwood softwood, taped together as a loose set,
2 @ 82" legs, 1 @ 40" head: un-trenched and un-jointed;
Finished section: 8-5/8" x 1-3/8" - rebated: 1-1/2" x 1/2";
( 218x33mm - rebated 38x12mm )
Untreated & un-primed Redwood Softwood Timber.
9 inch Planed Timber Internal Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 9x1-1/2" Planed Softwood Internal Casing can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Moulded Redwood Internal Door Casing is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes are from the last time this product was measured - 04/06/2016 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 38x225mm Planed Internal Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 9 inch Redwood Internal Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the 9 inch timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 9" Softwood Door Casing. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 9" Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified 9 inch moulded softwood Internal Casing with our chain of custody certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 225mm Int. Casing TT-CoC-003944.150 & 225mm Int. Casing BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Door Casing once work has started on it. 9" Door Casings are machined to order, and are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 9 inch Internal Door Frames / Door Casings
Van Delivery of 200mm Interior Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of a 9x1.5" Indoor Frame is 24Kg, to include packing;
9 inch Internal Door Casings can now be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 200mm Interior Casings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 225mm Internal Door Casings, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The April 2017 Scandinavian 38mm Redwood Board Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about 9" Indoor Door Casings & Firecheck Door Frames - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 225mm Interior Door Casings correct, but mistakes can be made!