9" Double Torus Skirting Board *Redwood* (Finished size: 220x20mm)
9" Double Torus Pine Skirting Board -
Machined from PEFC Vth Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 219x20mm;
Scandinavian Pine PEFC or FSC Certificated by SCA Timber and Illingworth-Ingham Timber;
A Period style skirting board, ideal for larger rooms.
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; They are not defects.
Price is per running metre of 225x25mm Double-sunk Skirting Board & per length in the drop-down menu;
Similar Planed Timber sizes can be viewed - Softwood PSE Timber
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
225x25mm Softwood Double-Sunk Torus Skirting is usually machined from 25mm VTH quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 220x20mm
- 1.5 M. - 1.8 M.- 2.1 M. - 3.0 M. - 3.3 M. - 3.6 M. - 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. - 4.5 M. - 4.8 M. - 5.1 M. & 5.4 Metre 9" Double Torus Skirting Lengths in Stock 01/05/2019 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 9 inch Double Torus Cut Lengths -
- Latest 9 inch Skirting Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *SCA* - Previous marks include: SCA - STORA - ENSO - etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 225mm Moulded Skirting are shown in the drop-down menu -
9" Double-Sunk skirting should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
9" Moulded Skirting can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- Sizes measured as at - 12/03/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 25x225mm Moulded Double-Sunk timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 9 inch Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 9 inch Skirting Board sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work& notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 9 Inch Double-Sunk Moulded timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC;
- JAS Timber CoC Certification - 9" Skirting BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 9" Skirting TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 9" Double-Torus Skirting are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for 9" Double Torus Skirting-boards
JAS Delivery of Double Sunk Skirting on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of 9 inch Double Torus Skirting Board is approximately 2.8Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 225mm Double Torus Skirting Board can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Double Torus Skirting Board is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery of 225mm Skirting Board by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
Direct Delivery of 225mm Skirting Board may be possible from some of our suppliers.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 9 inch Double Sunk Skirting, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 25mm Scandinavian Redwood Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 9" Double Torus Skirting Board - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 225mm Softwood Double Sunk Skirting Board correct, but mistakes can be made!