7x1 inch Planed Redwood - Scandinavian Pine PSE 167x20mm | CHOOSE length
7x1 PSE Planed *Redwood* - Softwood (Machined ex 175x25mm Nominal)
Machined from PEFC Certified Vth Scandinavian Redwood Boards - Finished size : 169x20mm;
Scandinavian Pine - FSC or PEFC Certificated by SCA Timber, Illingworth-Ingham Timber & International Timber;
7x1 Planed Softwood is ideal to use as edging, battening, stud-work and for timber framing.
7 x 1 PEFC Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected -These are not defects.
The price is per running metre of 25x175mm Planed Timber, & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
For cutting or machining of 7x1 Planed Timber see : Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see : Machining in Workshop
Other Planed Timber sizes can be viewed: Softwood PSE Timber
175x25mm Planed Timber is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality FSC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 169x20mm;
- 4.5 Metre Lengths (And Under) of Planed 7x1 in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 7x1 PSE Planed Softwood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 7x1 Planed Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark: *SCA* // Previous Mill marks have been: JR*US HX08 // HX01 // STORA //
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 25x175mm Planed Softwood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
7x1 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
7x1 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 7x1 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 7x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 19/10/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 25x175mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 7x1 Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 7x1 Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 7 x 1 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 7x1 Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 7x1 PSE Reds INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 7x1 PSE Reds INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 7x1 Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Redwood 7 x 1 PSE.
Van Delivery of 175x25mm Planed Pine on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for 7x1 Planed Reds may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and the XDP Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of 25x175mm Pine Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed for - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ) any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 175x25mm Planed Items can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of 7x1 Timber Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 7 x 1" Planed Pine Sections, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Quarterly 25mm Timber Board Price-Lists will apply unless there is a new currency based over-rider - 01/06/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 7 x 1 inch Planed Timber and Prepared Wood Sections - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Machined 175x25mm PSE Softwood correct, please tell us if you see any errors.