WESTMINSTER Glazed DOOR 78x33 : 1-light *Black-Came TG* *OAK* M&T 44mm External Door - XL Door for Clearance
78x33 WESTMINSTER GLAZED DOOR: 1-light *Black-Caming Triple-Glazed Feature Glass* OAK Mortice and Tenon 44mm External Door - XL Joinery Doors
- 20% OFF 1 x 78x33 WESTMINSTER GLAZED OAK DOOR FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR COLLECTION ONLY -
XL Joinery - Engineered Oak External Door Range:
A Cathedral Style Unfinished Oak Triple Glazed Door with Decorative Glass.
The Westminster is a triple glazed oak traditional cathedral style door. The design includes an intricate arched top with triple glazed glass design with elegant black caming, that would fit beautifully in a cottage style setting.
How to Install an External Door
|There is more information on the XL Joinery website -|
End of Range - 1 only 78" x 33" XL Westminster Triple Glazed Oak External Door for collection or local delivery :
The Westminster is a triple-glazed oak traditional cathedral style door. The design includes an intricate arched top with triple glazed glass design with elegant black caming, that would fit beautifully in a cottage style setting.
- Engineered construction for added strength, stability and performance.
- Product supplied unfinished, ready to paint or stain.
- A-Grade American White Oak Veneer.
- FSC® Certified product with full chain of custody.
- M&T construction.
- Door is lipped on all edges allowing for 12mm to be trim off all edges of the door.
- Solid core door requiring 3 hinges for hanging.
- Toughened safety glass conforms to BS EN 12150.
- Triple glazed door with decorative glass.
- 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee.
- In the interest of environmental concerns and improved performance, products contain engineered components including but not limited to laminated timber.
SIKKENS stain or paint pre-finishing service available from XL Joinery.
Follow XL Joinery Door Care and Maintenance Advice for Treatment of Your Door:
Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Westminster Glazed Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the XL Joinery Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Westminster Glazed Doors.)
XL Oak Triple-Glazed Westminster Door Codes - TGOWEST30 - TGOWEST32 - TGOWEST33 - must be treated to manufacturer's instructions.
Westminster Glazed Oak Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF DOOR CARE
XL Doors have a copy of the manufacturers instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations.
(Waxes, oils, varnishes, water-based woodstains or Ronseal are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for XL Westminster Triple Glazed Oak External Doors; It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk.)
These Westminster Glazed Oak Doors have a 10 Year Manufacturing Defect Guarantee, if the following recommendations are followed -
- WHAT TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE BUYING A DOOR
- CARE OF TIMBER DOORS ON SITE
- HOW TO TREAT YOUR DOOR
- HOW TO INSTALL YOUR DOOR
Follow XL Joinery door care and maintenance advice for treatment of your door, and to validate their guarantee : XL JOINERY GUARANTEES
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange Oak Glazed Westminster External Doors after order - XL Westminster Triple-Glazed Oak External Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There is more information on the XL Joinery website -
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
XL JOINERY DOORS CAN BE BOUGHT ONLINE -
SELECT THE XL JOINERY DOOR SIZES YOU REQUIRE AND ADD TO BASKET,
THEN Continue Shopping <---IF THERE ARE OTHER ITEMS OR MORE XL JOINERY DOORS TO ORDER;
PLEASE ORDER DOORS FROM ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER ON A SEPERATE ORDER, OTHERWISE THE SHIPPING CHARGE WILL NOT BE CALCULATED CORRECTLY.
We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for XL Westminster Triple-Glazed Oak External Doors (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of XL Westminster Glazed Oak External Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of XL Westminster Triple-Glazed Oak External Doors are:
TGOWEST33 78x33 = 20Kg;
CARRIER DELIVERY for XL Westminster Doors is possible from £25 +vat on unglazed doors up to 20Kg (includes Door Packing), then 50p per Kg;
HAULIER DELIVERY of XL Westminster Doors by Door Pallet is £68 to £98 +vat in Zone A ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones);
DIRECT DELIVERY from XL Doors is £30 1st door +£5 per subsequent door +vat; ( Mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about XL Glazed Oak Westminster Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The SEPTEMBER 2016 XL Joinery External Door Price List is current; - 30/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on XL Westminster Triple Glazed Oak External Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of XL Westminster Triple-Glazed Oak External Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!