1 x 78x33 HILLINGDON Glazed DOOR: 1-light *Triple Glazed* Hardwood 44mm External Door - Mendes Doors for Clearance
1 x 78x33 HILLINGDON GLAZED DOOR: 1-light *Lead Came Triple Glazed* Hardwood 44mm External Door - Mendes Doors
- 20% OFF 1 x 78x33 HILLINGDON GLAZED HARDWOOD DOOR FOR LOCAL DELIVERY OR COLLECTION ONLY -
PM Mendes Doors - External Hardwood Door Range :
This Door has a T&G Effect and Lead Came Triple-Glazing.
Superior Engineered construction with solid hardwood lippings and thick hardwood face veneer. This door has a decorative raised moulding around the glass. Fitted with triple glass units, which are secured in the doors with mastic seal and solid hardwood beading. Supplied unfinished. All hardwood external doors should be protected from direct sun and rain.
We also stock external door frame kits.
In the interests of door stability, and environmental concerns, these doors are of engineered construction with a mixed species core overlaid with a thick high quality real Hardwood veneer.
Other Mendes External Hardwood Doors from the same range - MENDES HARDWOOD EXTERNAL DOORS
To see other External Doors - XL EXTERNAL DOORS - JB KIND EXTERNAL DOORS - LPD EXTERNAL DOORS - MENDES EXTERNAL DOORS
more information go to the Mendes Doors website -
Hillingdon Triple-Glazed Hardwood Door specification -
For door stability and ecological reasons, Hardwood Hillingdon Doors may be manufactured from engineered door components, which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber. Hillingdon Hardwood glazed doors are fitted with hand made triple glass units which are secured in the doors with mastic seal and solid hardwood beading. With solid hardwood lippings and thick hardwood veneers they have the looks and feel of a solid timber door with the added advantage of being a stronger and more stable product. Hillingdon Doors are supplied un-treated, for on-site finishing - see Mendes door treatment instructions .
It is recommended that any External hardwood door must be protected from exposure to direct sun and rain. This is usually achieved by a porch, recess or overhang of a minimum of 1.5 meters. If this precaution is not observed, the performance and appearance of the door will not be satisfactory.
- Hardwood is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, Hillingdon Glazed Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Mendes Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other Hillingdon Glazed Doors.)
Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood External Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF DOOR CARE
Follow PM-Mendes Doors fitting instructions, care and maintenance advice for your Cleveland Glazed Hardwood External Door, and to validate their guarantee - PM-MENDES
PM-Mendes Door Care & Warranty - Mendes Timber doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
(Waxes, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. There is a maximum size reduction of 6mm off any edge for fitting Mendes Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood External Doors. It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this would be at your own risk.)
- 03/07/2014 - DOOR SPECIFICATIONS ARE CORRECT, BUT SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY THE MANUFACTURER -
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in Door pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification;
- IF IT IS IMPORTANT, PLEASE CONTACT US IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU WISH TO CHECK, BEFORE ORDER -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any door once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange these Glazed Hardwood Hillingdon Doors after order - LPD Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood External Doors are a Special Order.
For more information go to the Mendes Doors website -
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
TO PURCHASE THESE MENDES HILLINGDON GLAZED EXTERNAL DOORS ONLINE -
SELECT THE HILLINGDON GLAZED DOOR SIZES YOU REQUIRE AND ADD TO BASKET,
THEN Continue Shopping <---& SELECT 1 OF THE MENDES DELIVERY PRODUCT AND ADD TO BASKET - MENDES DOOR DELIVERY
We can now take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for MENDES Hillingdon Glazed External Doors (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Direct to Site Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood External Door Delivery Details from PM-Mendes Doors:
PM-Mendes quote up to 2 weeks from order, so long as the doors are in stock.
Door delivery will be via a reputable carrier company on a door-pallet;
Zone 1 - BA - BS - CF - GL - HR - NP - OX - SN - SP- WR = £49.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 2 - AL - B - BB - BD - BH - BL - CB - CH - CW - CV - DE - DT - DY - DN - FY - HD - HG - HP - HU - HX - L - LA - LD - LE - LL LN - LS - LU - M - ML - NG - NN - OL - PE - PR - S - SG - SK - SR - SY - TF - TW - WA - WD - WF - WN - WS - WV - YO = £69.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;xx Contact us regarding our own van delivery in these areas;
Zone 3 - BN - BR - CM - CO - CR - CT - DA - DH - DL - E - EC - EN - GU - HA - IG - IP - KT - ME - N - NE - NR - NW - PL - PO - RH - RG - RM - SA - SE - SL - SM - SO - SR - SS - SW - TA -TN - TO - TQ - TR - TS - TW - UB - W - W1H - WC = £79.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 4 - CA = £99.60 +vat; For orders over £800+vat = £59.60 +vat;
Scotland - poa;
Additional charges: AM Deliveries - Timed Deliveries - Saturday AM Deliveries - 8x4 Door Blanks - poa;
- The site must be accessible by a 10 Metre vehicle (Fire-engine size);
- One fit and able-bodied person must be present to accept the Delivery goods from the wagon;
- For larger Fire-Doors, Door Blanks and heavier items, two fit and able-bodied people must be present for unloading;
- Delivery will only be made to the kerbside, between 8am & 5pm;
- All goods must be inspected upon Delivery, especially the faces and edges of doors, and any damages reported immediately;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will still be charged for;
PM-Mendes Delivery & Returns policy - details on request;
DELIVERY of MENDES Hillingdon glazed Hardwood External Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (From: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weights of MENDES Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood External Doors are:
HILTG33 78x33 = 30Kg;
CARRIER DELIVERY is not suitable for Glazed Hillingdon Doors;
HAULIER DELIVERY of Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
DIRECT DELIVERY mainland, of Hillingdon Doors from MENDES Doors is from £60 +vat most England - orders over £600 +vat = FREE; Cornwall postcodes - poa; Wales SA postcodes - poa; Scotland - poa;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Hillingdon Hardwood Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The DECEMBER 2016 MENDES HARDWOOD EXTERNAL Door Price List is current; - 09/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details about Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood External Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PM-Mendes Hillingdon Glazed Hardwood External Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!