Also see MDF Skirtings and architraves: MDF Skirtings & Mouldings
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
3 inch Lambstongue *Scandinavian Softwood - Redwood* Arch:
75x25mm Softwood Lambs-Tongue is usually machined from 25mm Sawfalling quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 69x20mm
- 4.2 Metre Lengths in Stock (ideal for Door Arc Sets) - 01/11/2018 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 3 inch Lambstongue Arc cut lengths -
- Latest 3" Lambstongue Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark SCA : - Previous marks include: II 4.2M. STORA - ENSO - etc.
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 75mm Moulded Lambstongue Arc are shown in the drop-down menu -
3" Lambstongue Architrave should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
3" Moulded Softwood Arc can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment; External use of Pine 3" Architrave is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 18/09/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 25x75mm Lambstongue Moulded timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 3 inch Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Lambstongue architrave. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details, before ordering, & before commencing work.
We are able to supply FSC and PEFC Certified 3" Lambstongue Moulded Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 3" Lambstongue BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 3" Lambstongue TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of 3" Architraves, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for PEFC 75mm Lambstongue Architrave
JAS Delivery of 75mm Lambstongue Architraves on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of PEFC 3" Lambstongue Architrave is approximately 0.94Kg per metre, with packaging;
Carrier Delivery of 75mm Lambstongue Timber is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0M + £15+vat;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other areas.)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 3" Lambstongue Arc Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian Softwood Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about PEFC Softwood 75mm Lambstongue Architraves - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 3" Timber Lambstongue correct, but mistakes can be made!