3" Architrave - Splayed / Chamfered (Finish: 14x69mm) *Redwood*
3" Architrave - Splayed (fin: 14x69mm) - Softwood* (Machined ex 19x75mm Nominal)
and Solid-Oak Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings : Oak Mouldings
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
75x19mm Softwood Splayed Arc is usually machined from 38mm VTH quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 69x14mm
- 4.2 Metre Lengths in Stock (ideal for Door Arc Sets) - 01/08/2018 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 3 inch Splayed Arc cut lengths -
- Latest 3 inch Splay Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *UOIO* - Previous marks include: SCA STORA - ENSO - etc.
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 75mm Moulded Splayed Arc are shown in the drop-down menu -
3" Splayed Architrave should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
3" Moulded Softwood Splay can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment; External use of 3" Splayed Arc is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 18/09/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 18x75mm Splayed Moulded timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 3 inch Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Chamfered Architrave. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 3" Splayed Arc sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC and PEFC Certified 3 inch Splay Moulded Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certifications - 75mm Chamfer BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 75mm Chamfer TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of 3" Architraves, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 3" Splayed Architraves
JAS Delivery of 75mm Splayed Door Architraves on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of 3 inch Splayed Door Architrave is approximately 0.7Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 75mm Splayed Door Arc can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber T&G Board is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Skirtings and Architraves.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Softwood 3 inch Splayed arc so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian Softwood Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about PEFC Softwood 75mm Splayed Architraves - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Splayed 3" Timber Architrave correct, but mistakes can be made!