7" TORUS / LAMBSTONGUE (ex25x175mm /fin: 19x169mm) *REDWOOD* Skirting Board
7" TORUS / LAMBSTONGUE SKIRTING (Finished size: 19x169mm) *Scandinavian Pine REDWOOD*
- Dual-side moulding 7" Torus-one-Side (Traditional pattern) & Lambstongue (or Ovolo pattern) reverse side;
- 25x175mm Torus / Lambstongue Pattern Softwood reversible Skirting Board - 169mm x 19mm finished size;
Machined from Joinery quality FSC Certified Fifth Scandinavian Redwood (Scandinavian Pine);
This skirting board is available usually in random lengths 3.0 to 4.8 metres, but needs to be cut to be sent by carrier. We can deliver longer lengths on our van - poa;
A dual sided moulded timber skirting board, 7 inch Torus / Lambstongue Softwood Skirting Board is used to give a traditional period look for larger rooms - Also known as 7" Torus Skirting board, and 7" Lambstongue Skirting board - Machined from Scandinavian Pine Redwood Timber that is FSC & PEFC Certified - This is a Fifth Swedish Redwood board with a few character knots - Sold in lengths from 0.9 to 4.8 metres, and very occassionally 5.1 to 6.0 metre lengths- SEE SPEC. PAGE FOR CURRENT LENGTHS -
See also Solid-Oak Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings - OAK MOULDINGS
and MDF Skirtings and Architraves - MDF SKIRTINGS & MOULDINGS
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
169x19mm Planed Timber Skirting is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 169x19mm
- 3.3 M. - 3.6 M. - 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. - 4.5 M. - 4.8 M. & 5.1 METRE LENGTHS of 7" TORUS SKIRTING IN STOCK - 01/12/2016 -
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 7"TORUS SOFTWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LATEST 7 inch TORUS STOCK HAS SCANDINAVIAN MILL MARK : AUN ? PREVIOUS MILL MARKS HAVE BEEN *SCA* // STORA // +JDIA+ // AUN ?
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES OF 175mm SOFTWOOD SKIRTING ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
7" Torus Planed Timber skirting Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
7 inch Planed Timber Skirting should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; External use as Bargeboards etc. is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with suitable timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 11/01/2016 - 169mm x 19mm - ON SEVERAL PIECES -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x175mm Planed timber Skirting Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 7" Torus Redwood Skirting sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY 7" TORUS SKIRTING PEFC CERTIFIED WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS, CoC -
JAS TIMBER PEFC CERTIFICATION - 7" TORUS SKIRTING BMT-PEFC-1119.150 OR 7" TORUS SKIRTING TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Large orders and Direct Deliveries of 7" Torus Skirting are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 7" Torus Skirting Board (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
DELIVERY of 175mm Torus Skirting on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
7 inch Torus / Lambstongue Skirting weighs approximately 1.7Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 175mm Torus / Lambstongue Softwood Skirting can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP CARRIER DELIVERY of Timber Torus / Lambstongue Skirting is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket -TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
HAULIER DELIVERY of 175mm Skirting Board by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
DIRECT DELIVERY of 175mm Skirting Board may be possible from some of our suppliers.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 7 inch Torus Skirting, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The APRIL 2016 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current; - 01/12/2016 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about 25x175mm Softwood Torus / Lambstongue Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 175mm Ovolo - Torus Softwood Skirting correct, but mistakes can be made!