7" Ogee (ex 25x175mm /fin: 20x170mm) *Redwood - Softwood* Skirting Board
175mm Ogee / Softwood Skirting Board
- 7" Ogee-one-Side (Regency pattern);
- 20x170mm finished size;
Machined from PEFC Fifth Scandinavian Redwood;
This skirting board is available usually in random lengths.
- 2.4 - 2.7 - 3.0 - 3.6 - 4.2 - 4.5 - 4.8 - 5.1 - 5.4 Metres Lengths - SCA Timber Marks - In Stock 03/02/2020 -
Ogee Skirting needs to be cut to be sent by carrier - see Delivery details - We can deliver longer lengths on our van - poa;
Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Price is generally per running metre or per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
See also Solid-Oak Engineered Architraves, Skirtings, Window-Boards & Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
and MDF Skirtings and Architraves - MDF Skirtings & Mouldings
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
170x20mm Ogee Planed Timber Skirting is usually machined from 25mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 170x20mm
- 2.4 M. - 2.7 M. - 3.0 M. - 3.3 M. - 3.6 M. - 3.9 M. - 4.2 M. - 4.5 M. - 4.8 M. - 5.1 M. & 5.4 Metre Lengths of 7" Ogee Skirting in Stock - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. / 1.2 M. / 1.5 M. / 1.8 M. / 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 7" Ogee Softwood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 7 inch Ogee Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *SCA* Previous Mill marks have been *SCA* // STORA // +JDIA+ // AUN
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 175mm Softwood Skirting are shown in the drop-down menu -
Redwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
7" Ogee Planed Timber skirting Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
7 inch Planed Timber Skirting should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; External use as Barge boards etc. is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with suitable timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 14/04/2015 - 170mm x 20mm - On several pieces -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 25x175mm Planed timber Skirting Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 7" Torus Redwood Skirting sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width with one splitter saw edge & ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance although - be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply 7" Ogee Skirting PEFC Certified with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber PEFC Certification - 7" Ogee Skirting INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 7" Ogee Skirting INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Large orders and Direct Deliveries of 7" Ogee Skirting are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 7" Ogee Skirting Board
JAS Delivery of 175mm Timber Skirting on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of 7 inch Ogee Skirting is approximately 2.2Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 175mm Ogee Skirting can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Ogee Skirting is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery of 175mm Skirting Board by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
Direct Delivery of 175mm Skirting Board may be possible from some of our suppliers.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 175mm Ogee Regency Skirting, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 Scandinavian 25mm Redwood Timber Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about 7" Softwood Ogee R1E Skirting Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 175mm Pencil-Round Ogee Timber Skirting correct, but mistakes can be made!