7 inch Internal Door Casing - Loose 2 x 2m legs + 1m untrenched head - Redwood approx 169x32mm - 38x12mm rebate | CHOOSE reqd. options
7 inch Internal Door Casing Set - 2 lengths and Un-trenched Head - Scandinavian Pine
- 169mm Wall-Lining Size *Joinery Redwood Softwood Timber*
- ex 38x175mm with Un-Trenched Head - 3 loose rebated-casing lengths 2 @ 2 M. + 1 @ 1 M.
- 4.2 metre lengths In Stock 01/03/2020 - The measured overall width of this rebated timber is 169mm but this can vary from batch to batch -
- Contact us if this size is critical - 01254 54000
Machined from Joinery quality PEFC or FSC CoC Fifth Swedish Redwood;
- We can trim the 3 rebated casing lengths to a specific wall-lining size in our workshop up to a maximum width of 169mm - Select in the drop-down Menu;
- Put the actual wall-thickness size that you have ( including plaster ) in the [ Fax Number ] Box;
- We can trench the casing heads to a specific size in our workshop up to a maximum door width of 915mm - Select in the drop-down Menu;
- Put your actual door-width size in the [ Fax Number ] Box, and we will add 6mm for clearance;
- 7x1.5" Internal casing sets are cut to order, so that they are as straight as possible - 03/02/2020
- We also sell Internal Casing Sets in other sizes, in Loose Lengths, Firecheck Door Casing and External Door Casing - JAS Door Casing Range
7" Redwood Internal Casing is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
For cutting or machining of 7" Interior Door Casing see - Machining in Yard or for more accuracy see - Machining in Workshop
7 inch Internal Door Casings are machined from 38x175mm Fifth Swedish Redwood (Softwood);
- supplied as 3 lengths unjointed as a loose set.
These may be supplied by different suppliers who can have slightly differing specifications -
2 @ 78-3/4" legs, 1 @ 39" head: untrenched;
( 2 @ 2 metres, 1 @ metre Head un-trenched. )
Finished section: 6-5/8" x 1-1/4" & rebated: 1-1/2" x 1/2".
( 169mm x 30 to 32mm finished size, with 38x12mm rebate size.)
7x1.5" Planed Timber Internal Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 7" Softwood Internal Door Casings are not recommended for external use; External use of Moulded Redwood Door Casing is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 04/06/2016
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 175mm Door Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 7x1-1/2" Internal Redwood Door Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the 7 inch timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 7" Softwood Door Casing. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 7 inch Internal Door Casing sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply Certification for 7 inch Door Casing with our Chain of Custody Certificates, CoC;
JAS Timber CoC FSC Certification 7 inch Door Casing INT-COC-003944.150 or 7 inch Door Casing PEFC INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Door Casing delivery on arrival, to see that all your 7" Internal Casing Set's dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Door Casing once work has commenced. 7 inch Door Casings are cut to your order and are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 7 inch Internal Softwood Door Casings.
Van Delivery of 175mm Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
The carriage weight of a 7 inch" Internal Timber Door Casing, is 20Kg, to include packing; 7 inch Internal Door Casings can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 175mm Door Casings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg ( Zone A mainland- poa other zones)
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 175mm Softwood Internal Door Casings, so that we can quote for carriage.)
- The July 2021 Scandinavian Redwood Board Price List is current - 16/01/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber with any enquiries about 7 inch Timber Internal Door Casings - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 169mm Door Casings correct, but mistakes can be made!