6x1 SAPELE MAHOGANY HARDWOOD (PSE ex 150x25mm - Finished size: 143x20mm)
6x1 PSE SAPELE Mahogany - Planed Hardwood
- 25x150mm Planed Sapele-Mahogany Dark Red Hardwood;
Machined from KD Sapele Hardwood - Finished size : 20x144mm
Sapele is a tropical dark red hardwood;
6x1 Planed Sapele Mahogany is widely used for Cabinet-making, Furniture, Shop-fitting, Boat-building, Panelling, Flooring, Display Edging, Battening Frame-work and Joinery-work.
- 2.4 METRE LENGTHS IN STOCK - 01/12/2016 -
- THESE CAN BE DESPATCHED BY CARRIER DELIVERY - Lengths shown in the drop-down menu -
SAPELE Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
OAK & ASH Timber Mouldings - OAK & ASH PROFILES
Other PLANED TIMBER sizes - PSE TIMBER
Timber WIDE BOARDS - HARDWOOD JOINTED BOARD - PINE JOINTED BOARD
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
150x25mm Planed Hardwood Timber is usually machined from 25mm Hardwood Timber Board - Finished size : 144x20mm;
- CARRIER DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE FOR 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 6x1 PSE PLANED HARDWOOD CUT LENGTHS -
- LENGTHS & CUTTING TOLERANCES of 25x150mm PLANED HARDWOOD ARE SHOWN IN THE DROP DOWN MENU -
6x1 Sapele Hardwood normally has no knots; but to have an odd one or two isn't impossible.
6x1 Planed Sapele Hardwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 6x1 Planed Hardwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 6x1 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2012 -
Sizes are the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 25x150mm Planed Sapele timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 6x1 Hardwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger Orders of 6x1 Planed Hardwood and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 6x1 Sapele PSE (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards)
Van Delivery of 25x150mm Planed Dark Hardwood on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Planed Hardwood 25x150mm PSE Sapele Timber is approximately 3Kg per metre, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of Sapele Timber is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0M + £15 +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other areas.)
Anything longer than 3.0M is not suitable unless in pallet quantities that can be sent by haulier - some items can be delivered direct from our supplier;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prepared 6x1 Dark Hardwood Timber, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Dark Red Sapele Hardwood 25x150mm PSE Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 6x1 PSE Sapele correct, but mistakes can be made!