63mm Rain Deflector SAA - Stormguard SRD 07SG014 or 07CP014
Aluminium Rain Deflector - 63mm Rain Deflector to be used in conjunction with a Threshold Sill;
- 63mm Rain Deflector - Stormguard - 07SG014 or 07CP014
The Stormguard Rain Deflector is specifically designed to deflect water away from the door bottom, either in conjunction with a threshold sill, or to replace a weatherboard.
Stormguard 63mm SAA Rain Deflector metal finishes are a milled or anodised effect, on an aluminium extrusion.
- Quick and easy to fit, with pre-drilled fixing holes;
- Can be cut to length;
- For open-in or open-out doors;
- Fixes to the external door face, leaving the threshold clear (No need to remove the door);
Other finishes available are -
White Powder Coated Aluminium
Black Powder Coated Aluminium
See the Stormguard website for Details, Fitting Instructions, Spares & Optional Extras - SAA 63mm Rain Deflector
There are 2 SAA 63mm Rain Deflector stock sizes available :
2'9" Rain Drip SAA finish - 838mm x 63mm x 38mm (33") - 3 in Stock -
3'0" Rain Drip SAA finish - 914mm x 63mm x 38mm (36") - 4 in Stock -
Height 63mm ( 2-1/2" ) x Projection 38mm ( 1-1/2" );
It is also possible to have longer lengths of rain-drip manufactured to order, up to 3050mm - poa;
Other 63mm Rain-drip finishes available are -
Gold Anodised Aluminium
White Powder-coated Aluminium
Black Powder-coated Aluminium
23/07/2014 - Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size, profile and finish of metal products may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date;
- Finishes are shown as a guide only; variations are possible because an image will be shown differently from one computer monitor to another; Sheen and texture are a further complexity that cannot be shown on a screen!
- If you are matching to an existing product, then it is advisable to check the size, colour and finish of the samples at our yard first, before ordering or commencing work -
- Due to the complexities of size, finish, sheen and texture of metallic products, and the possibility of differences from one batch to another, JAS Timber will not take liability for any variation.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Rain Drip once work has commenced; SAA Rain Drip orders, & Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
- £12.90 + VAT 20%
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS or Credit Card payment online for 63mm SRD 07SG014 Stormguard SAA Rain Drips.
Van Delivery of 63mm Door Rain Deflectors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa;
The chargeable carriage weight of a 63mm Stormguard SAA Rain-Deflector is 0.6Kg;
Carrier Delivery of 63mm SAA Rain-Drips costs £11.40 +vat for up to 10Kg/2.4 metres to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Direct Delivery of 07SR014 63mm Door Drips costs from £14.40 +vat.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Milled Aluminium 63mm Door Raindrips, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The February 2019 Stormguard Aluminium Raindrip Price List is current - 01/02/2019
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further information about Stormguard SAA 07CP014 - 07SG014 and 07SR014 63mm Door Drips - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of SAA Raindrips correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.