600mm x 9mm Oak Jointed Board - 600x9mm finish
600mm x 9mm White Oak Jointed Board - A/B Grade
- Finished size : 600x9mm with Solid Timber Staves.
- This Size has now been discontinued - 13/12/2017 -
- 1750x600x9mm & 2350x600x9mm our supplier is awaiting stock -
- The May container did have 9mm stock - at a higher price. The same as out American Red Oak!
- Sorry, these sizes are looking less than likely now - 02/05/2015 -
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected; They are not defects.
Oak Timber Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Not suitable for use as doors - twisting & cupping can occur if 9mm Laminated Oak Boards are not fixed in place.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 600mm Oak Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Engineered Oak Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±6mm on width, ±40mm cross-cutting tolerance on each stave, & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Oak Timber Board with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Oak TT-CoC-003944.150 & Oak BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any OAK Board once ordered; Laminated Oak Boards are a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 9mm Oak Jointed Board
Van Delivery of 9mm Oak Board on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights charged for 600x9mm panels of PROboard White Oak Board, to allow for some packaging, and packing are -
- 2100x600mm 10Kg
- 2400x600mm 9Kg
Carrier Delivery is possible on Oak 9mm Jointed Board from £11.40 +vat for 10Kg/2.4M, then +50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones) But the quantity of Boards is also a factor - we can't just send one board.
Direct Delivery may be possible for Oak 9mm Jointed Board please let us know your postcode;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 600x9mm Oak Board, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details on these 2.1 & 2.4 Metre 9mm White Oak 600mm Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 9x600mm White Oak Furniture Board correct, but mistakes can be made!