600mm Oak Jointed Board - 18mm or 19mm finish
600mm x 18mm Oak Jointed Board - A/B Grade Laminated White Oak
- Finished size : 600x18mm with Solid Oak Full-length Staves.
- In Stock 2100mm and 2400mm lengths x 600mm width x 18mm thickness A/B American Red-Oak Board - 01/05/2019
Laminated American Red Oak Board - with Full Length Staves - Sanded square-edged Furniture Board;
The Red-Oak Boards that we have had so far have had 75mm wide full length staves, and have been a delicate Pink with Brown shade colour.
Also available to order:
Laminated European Oak - with Full Length Staves - A dark Cream with Yellow/Brown shade colour - Sanded square-edged Furniture Board;
Laminated European Rustic Oak Furniture Board - with Full Length Staves - Has knots and wild grain! - Sanded square-edged Furniture Board;
Oak Timber Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Not Suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting & cupping can occur if Laminated Oak Boards are not fixed in place.
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the Oak Jointed Board is manufactured to, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Engineered Oak Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±6mm on width, ±40mm cross-cutting tolerance on each stave and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the Oak Timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the manufactured Oak Jointed Board. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of Oak Board may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined Oak Furniture Board sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply certified Oak Board with our Chain of Custody certifications, (CoC);
JAS Timber CoC Certification - Oak Board TT-CoC-003944.150 or Oak Board BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Oak Board once ordered; Engineered Oak Boards are ordered in specially, and are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 18mm Jointed Oak Board
Van Delivery of Oak 18mm Board on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat )
Approximate weights for panels of 600x18mm Oak Jointed Board with some packaging, are -
- 1750x600mm 14Kg
- 2350x600mm 18Kg
Carrier Delivery is possible on Oak Jointed Board from £11.40 +vat for 10Kg/2.4M, then +50p per Kg ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
Direct Delivery is sometimes possible on Oak Jointed Board from some of our suppliers - poa
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 18x600mm Oak Board, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details on these 18mm American Oak 600mm Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 600mm Oak 18mm Furniture Board correct, but mistakes can be made!