2" Architrave Round-1-Edge (15x44mm) *Redwood*
2" Softwood Architrave (R1E, Round-One-Edge, Pencil-Round or Back-mould)
- Finished size -15x44mm PEFC Scandinavian Redwood.
Generally we source an PEFC Certified Upper-Gulf Swedish Joinery Redwood from SCA Timber, for a consistantly good quality and density of timber, and an acceptable number of knots;
Ideal to use as an Architrave or Backmould for trimming round door frames, window frames and other openings.
Softwood Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Price is per metre, and per length in the drop-down menu - we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
50x18mm Softwood Pencil Round Arc is usually machined from 38mm VTH quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 44x14mm
- 4.5 & under Metre Lengths in Stock (ideal for Door Arc Sets) - 01/05/2018 - Available for Van Delivery -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 2 inch Round Arc cut lengths -
- Latest 2 inch R-1-Edge Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : *SCA* - Previous marks include: SCA - STORA - ENSO - etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 50mm Moulded Pencil-Round Arc are shown in the drop-down menu -
2" Pencil Round Architrave should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
2" Moulded Softwood R-1-E Arc can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment;
- Sizes measured as at - 12/03/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 18x50mm Rounded Moulded timber is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Moulded 2 inch Redwood sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 2" Arc Moulding. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 2" Architrave sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC and PEFC Certified 2 Inch R-1-E Moulded Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC -
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 50mm R1E BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 50mm R1E TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of 2" Architraves, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 2" PEFC Architraves
JAS Delivery of 2 inch Timber Arcs on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The weight of 2 inch Architrave is approximately 0.45Kg per metre, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 50mm R1E Arc can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber T&G Board is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Softwood Timber Skirtings and Architraves.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC Timber 50mm Architrave, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The July 2017 38mm Scandinavian Softwood Price List is current - 01/05/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about Scandinavian Softwood 50mm Architraves - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 2" Architraves correct, but mistakes can be made!