500mm Whitewood Pine Jointed Board (fin: 500x18mm) - Richard Burbidge®
500mm Pine Jointed Board - Scandinavian Whitewood - from Richard Burbidge®
- Finished section 498x18mm with 45mm laminated solid pine staves, and 3mm chamfered corners; In the following lengths :
PB23 - 850mm x 498mm x 18mm
PB24 - 1150mm x 498mm x 18mm
PB25 - 1750mm x 498mm x 18mm- This size has been discontinued - 1 left in stock;
- 01/04/2018 - Size available as Square Corner Profile -
from Cheshire Mouldings - CMPB14 Pine Board - in the Drop-down Menu above;
PB17 - 2350mm x 498mm x 18mm
- 850x500x18mm PB23
- 1150x500x18mm PB24
- 1750x500x18mm PB25 - This product size has been discontinued - 1 Left in Stock - 01/04/2017 - (Available from Cheshire Mouldings)
- 2350x502x18mm PB17
For cutting or machining of 500mm Pine Board see : Machining in Workshop
We keep other widths of Whitewood Pine Board - 200mm Board - 250mm Board - 300mm Board - 400mm Board - 600mm Board
and also in Redwood - Pine Jointed Board - and Oak and Hardwoods - Hardwood Jointed Board
Other Planed Timber wide boards can be seen - Softwood PSE Timber
Pine Softwood is a natural product - variations in knots, colour & grain should be expected - They are not defects.
|To see all our Richard Burbidge products -|
- The PEFC logo & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC logo & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
Richard Burbidge 500mm Whitewood Pine-Board
- Sanded 3mm Bevel-corner Furniture Board;
- Laminated from 45mm wide solid pine staves
- 18mm thickness Knotty Pine Scandinavian Whitewood;
- Ideal for use as Display Units, Furniture, Room-Dividers, Shelves, Storage Boxes, Light Boxes and Linings;
500mm x 18mm Pine Timber Board should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
It is Not Suitable for use as Doors without suitable framing or bracing - twisting & cupping can occur if wide boards are not fixed in place.
Pine Jointed Board is sold for Internal use in domestic dry areas.
- Please fully treat top & bottom surfaces, all edges & cut-outs with a Microporous Woodstain or Danish Oil that will control moisture movement in/out of the timber, and fix securely to avoid any cupping in your Pine Jointed Board.
Sizes are the usual timber Nominal size that the 500mm Planed Whitewood Board is sold in, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Softwood Board sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after engineering the timber board, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the 500mm Jointed Board. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date; eg - At present there is a 3mm bevel on 4 long corners of the Whitewood Pine-Board, whereas Redwood Pine-Board has square corners.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 500mm Whitewood Jointed Board sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply Certification for 500mm Whitewood Board with our Chain of Custody Certificate - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification 500mm Whitewood Board TT-CoC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 500mm Whitewood Board are supplied as a Special Order.
|For more details of Pine Board, see the Richard Burbidge website -|
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Richard Burbidge 500mm Pine Jointed Board
JAS Delivery of Pine Whitewood Board on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of 500mm panels of Pine Board, with packaging are -
- PB23 850x500mm 6.0Kg
- PB24 1150x500mm 7.3Kg
- PB25 1750x500mm 10.0Kg
- PB17 2350x500mm 13.3Kg
Prepared Timber 20" Jointed Board can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Pine Jointed Board from £11.40 +vat for 10Kg/2.4M, then +50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Direct Delivery of Richard Burbidge 500mm Pine Jointed Board is possible from £30+vat to a Trade address.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 500mm Pine Board, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The September 2016 Richard Burbidge Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details on these 500mm Pine Jointed Boards - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 500mm Pine Board correct, but mistakes can be made!