4x2 Firecheck Door Casing Softwood cut Length : Finished size: 44x94mm - Grooved 15x4mm
4x2 Firecheck Door Casing Length *Scandinavian Redwood - Softwood*
ex 100x50mm (fin.size: 95x44mm - 46x12mm rebate - grooved 15x4mm)
Machined from Joinery quality PEFC Certified Fifth Swedish Redwood;
4x2 Redwood Firecheck Casing is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
The price is shown per running metre of 50x100mm Fire Door Timber Casing, & per length in the drop-down menu;
- If required, we can cut these in our workshop to a specific width up to 94mm -
- Select the cutting option in the drop-down menu, and put the width you require in the Special Instructions box -
We also sell Firecheck Casing in Sets 4x2 Fire Door Casing Sets & other sizes - 6x2 up to 430mm Firecheck Casing & Internal Door Casing & External Door Casings: JAS Door Casing Range
50x100mm Planed Timber Firecheck Door Casing Length is usually machined from 50mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 44x95mm;
Finished section: 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" - rebated: 1-3/4" x 1/2" & grooved for intumescent strip: 5/8"x1/8" centrally in the rebate;
(95x44mm - rebated 46x12mm - intumescent groove: 15x4mm)
Untreated & un-primed Redwood Softwood Timber.
- 4.2 Metre Lengths Scandinavian Pine Fire Door Casing in Stock - 01/11/2018 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4x2" Firecheck Casing Cut Lengths -
- Latest 4" Firedoor Casing Stock has Scandinavian mill mark : STORA // Previous marks have been B-N // ENSO, SCA etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 100x50mm Planed Softwood Fire Casing are shown in the drop-down menu -
4x2 Planed Timber Fire Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 4x2 Planed Softwood Fire Casing can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Moulded Redwood Fire Door Casing is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 14/12/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 50x100mm Planed Firecheck Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4x2 Redwood Fire Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 4x2 Fire Door Casing sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 4x2 F/C Casing with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 4x2 Fire Door Casing BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door Casing, in conjunction with the fire door certification, intumescent strip, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders of 4 inch Fire Door Casing Lengths and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 4x2 Firecheck Door Frames lengths
JAS Delivery of 100mm Firedoor Casing Lengths on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 4x2 Fire Door Frame is 4.8Kg per metre, to include packaging, packing & zone A carriage;
4x2 Fire Door Casing Lengths can now be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of 100mm Fire Door Casings is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 4x2 inch Fire Casing Lengths, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Scandinavian Softwood Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about 4x2 Firecheck Door Casing & Firecheck Door Framing - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 100mm Firecheck Door Casing correct, but mistakes can be made!