4x2 Firecheck Door Casing Softwood cut Length : Finished size: 44x94mm - Grooved 15x4mm
4x2 Firecheck Door Casing Length *Scandinavian Redwood - Softwood*
ex 100x50mm ( fin.size: 95x44mm - 46x12mm rebate - grooved 15x4mm )
Machined from Joinery quality PEFC Certified Fifth Swedish Redwood;
4x2 Redwood Firecheck Casing is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
The price is shown per running metre of 50x100mm Fire Door Casing, and per length in the drop-down menu;
- We can cut these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific width - up to 94mm;
- Select the Fine-cutting option in the drop-down menu, and tell us the Casing Width you require.
- We can also Trench these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific Door Width;
- Select the Trenching option in the drop-down menu for the length you require trenching, and tell us your Door Width ( We will allow 3mm for clearance ).
We also sell Firecheck Casing in Sets 4x2 Fire Door Casing Sets and other sizes - 6x2 up to 430mm Firecheck Casing and also Internal and External Door Casings - JAS Door Casing Range
50x100mm Planed Timber Firecheck Door Casing Length is usually machined from 50mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 44x95mm;
Finished section: 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" - rebated: 1-3/4" x 1/2" & grooved for intumescent strip: 5/8"x1/8" centrally in the rebate;
(95x44mm - rebated 46x12mm - intumescent groove: 15x4mm)
Untreated & un-primed Redwood Softwood Timber.
- 4.2 Metre Lengths Scandinavian Pine Fire Door Casing in Stock - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4x2" Firecheck Casing Cut Lengths -
- Latest 4" Firedoor Casing Stock has Scandinavian mill mark : STORA // Previous marks have been B-N // ENSO, SCA etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 100x50mm Planed Softwood Fire Casing are shown in the drop-down menu -
4x2 Planed Timber Fire Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 4x2 Planed Softwood Fire Casing can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Moulded Redwood Fire Door Casing is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 14/12/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 50x100mm Planed Firecheck Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4x2 Redwood Fire Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 4x2 Fire Door Casing sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 4x2 F/C Casing with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 4x2 Fire Door Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door Casing, in conjunction with the fire door certification, intumescent strip, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders of 4 inch Fire Door Casing Lengths and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for 4x2 Firecheck Casing Lengths.
Van Delivery of 100x50mm Softwood Fire Door Casing Lengths on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of 4 inch Softwood Fire Door Casing is 3Kg per metre, to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order Firecheck Casing Lengths online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of Cut Length Fire Door Casing is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of 4" Door Frame Profiles can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of 100x50mm Cut Length Fire Casing and other Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 4 inch Timber Firecheck Door Frame Lengths, so that we can quote for carriage. )
- The January 2020 Scandinavian Redwood 50mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2020 Pine Casings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The February 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- The Masons Timber February 2020 Softwood Casings Price List is current - 01/03/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 150mm Firedoor Frame Profile - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 100x50mm Firecheck Casing Lengths correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.