4x2 Firecheck Door Casing Softwood Cut Length : Finished size: 44x94mm - Grooved 15x4mm | CHOOSE options
4x2 Firecheck Door Casing Length Scandinavian Redwood - Softwood
ex 100x50mm - milled to: 95x44mm - 46x12mm rebate - grooved 15x4mm
Machined from Joinery quality Fifth Swedish Redwood;
4x2 Redwood Firecheck Casing is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
The price is shown per running metre of 50x100mm Fire Door Casing, and per length in the drop-down menu;
- We can cut these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific width - up to 94mm;
- Select the Fine-cutting option in the drop-down menu, and tell us the Casing Width you require.
- We can also Trench these Casing Lengths in our workshop to a specific Door Width;
- Select the Trenching option in the drop-down menu for the length you require trenching, and tell us your Door Width ( We will allow 3mm for clearance ).
We also sell Firecheck Casing in Sets 4x2 Fire Door Casing Sets and other sizes - 6x2 up to 430mm Firecheck Casing and also Internal and External Door Casings - JAS Door Casing Range
50x100mm Planed Timber Firecheck Door Casing Length is usually machined from 50mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 44x95mm;
Finished section: 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" - rebated: 1-3/4" x 1/2" & grooved for intumescent strip: 5/8"x1/8" centrally in the rebate;
(95x44mm - rebated 46x12mm - intumescent groove: 15x4mm)
Untreated & un-primed Redwood Softwood Timber.
- 4.2 Metre Lengths Scandinavian Pine Fire Door Casing in Stock - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 4x2" Firecheck Casing Cut Lengths -
- Latest 4" Firedoor Casing Stock has Scandinavian mill mark : STORA // Previous marks have been B-N // ENSO, SCA etc.
- Lengths & Cutting Tolerances of 100x50mm Planed Softwood Fire Casing are shown in the drop-down menu -
4x2 Planed Timber Fire Casing should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 4x2 Planed Softwood Fire Casing can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Moulded Redwood Fire Door Casing is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally - poa;
- Sizes measured as at - 14/12/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 50x100mm Planed Firecheck Casing is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
Planed 4x2 Redwood Fire Casing sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 4x2 Fire Door Casing sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 4x2 F/C Casing with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 4x2 Fire Door Casing INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of this Fire Door Casing, in conjunction with the fire door certification, intumescent strip, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders of 4 inch Fire Door Casing Lengths and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 4 inch Timber Fire Door Casings, Fire Door Frames and Fire Door Linings.
Van Delivery of 4" Wood Fire Door Casings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed 4x2 Softwood Fire Door Framing in Kg to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of 4 x 2 inch Fire Door Casing Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 100mm Fire Casings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your post code - poa;
Direct Delivery of 100x50mm Firecheck Casing Sections may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 4x2 Fire Door Casing Lengths, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Quarterly Scandinavian Softwood Price Lists are current - 01/02/2022
- The January 2022 Quarterly Hardwood and Oak Price Lists are current - 01/02/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Timber Casings Price List is current - 01/02/2022
- The October 2021 Richard Burbidge Fire Door Casings Price List is current - 01/02/2022
- The Masons Timber October 2021 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Firecheck Casings Price Lists are current - 01/02/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 4" Prepared Timber Fire Casings and Frames - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of 4x2 FD30 Casings correct, please tell us if you see any errors.