Infill Strip (41x9mm x 2.4 Metre.) TM619 Pine Cheshire Mouldings
Infill Strip 41mm Pine Mould - Cheshire Mouldings TM61941x9mm INFIL MOULD - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length;
- INFIL STRIP (Finished size - 41x9mm) - TM619 Pine - 2.4M. - Cheshire Mouldings
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Softwood Infil Strip;
Ideal for filling in the gaps in handrail and baserail in between stair spindles.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
41x9mm Planed Timber Staircase Infill Strip is usually machined from 50mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 41mm x 9mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM619 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to Infill Strip.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- MOULDED 1.75" REDWOOD INFILL TIMBER IN STOCK - 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 01/12/2016 -
41x9mm Planed Infill Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 41x9mm Planed Timber Infill Strip is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 50mm Planed Redwood Softwood Infill Strip Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 41mm x 9mm Redwood Infill Strip sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Timber Infill Strip. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC or PEFC CERTIFIED PINE INFILL BEAD WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - TM619 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or TM619 TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined TM619 HANDRAIL INFILL STRIP sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Mouldings once work has commenced; Orders of TM619 Timber Infill Strip, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM619 Cheshire Mouldings Infill Strip (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 41x9mm Timber Infill Strip on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
br /> Softwood TM619 41x9mm Infill Strip weight is approximately 0.6Kg per 2.4M length, to include packing;
Prepared Timber 1.75" Infill Moulding can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber Infill Mould is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a insured, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM619 1-3/4 inch Infill Strip, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings JANUARY 2017 PINE MOULDINGS Price List is current - 12/04/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM619 41mm Infill Strip - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1.75 inch Infill Strip correct, but mistakes can be made!