40mm Cushion Corner Bead - Pine 40x40mm x 2.4 metres - TM504 | CHOOSE 1 length OR/ 1 Bundle/10
40mm Cushion Corner Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM504
40mm x 40mm 90o Moulded Corner Bead "Cushion Rounded" - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length ( in Bundles of 10 );
- TM504 - 40x40mm external size x 2.4 metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- 900 internal rebate dimension is 35mm x 35mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
Pine 40mm Cushion Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 40mm TM504 Pine Cushion-Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timber externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
40mm Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 50mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 40mm x 40mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM504 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- Moulded 40x40mm Redwood Timber in Stock for Direct Delivery in bundles of 10 x 2.4 Metre Lengths - 03/02/2020 -
2" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 2x2 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes have not been measured by us -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 50x50mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 40mm x 40mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 40x40mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 30mm x 30mm Timber Corner with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 30mm Corner INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 30mm Corner INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM504 40mm Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM504 Cheshire Mouldings Cushion Corner Pine Moulding.
Van Delivery of 40mm Timber Corner Mould on our van, in Blackburn,Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood TM504 40mm Cushion Corner Profile weight is approximately 10Kg per Bundle of 10 @ 2.4M lengths, to include packing;
1-1/2" Softwood Cushion-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
XDP Carrier Delivery of Pine Corner Mouldings is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels of TM504 Cushion Corner Profile can be up to - 2400x400x400mm / 10Kg = £12.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat; ( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - We have tried! )
- You can select an "Insured", Tracked Delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery - 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Pine TM504 and Timber Mouldings.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Wooden Smooth Corner Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The July 2020 Scandinavian Redwood Timber Board Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The September 2021 Cheshire Mouldings Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2021
- The April 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- The Masons Timber April 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/09/2020
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Cushion Corner - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of TM504 Pine correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.