4 Panel RM Oak Fire Door: FD30 4-Panel *White Oak* +Raised Mouldings+ 44mm Internal Firecheck - PMM
4 Panel RM Fire Door: FD30 4-Panel *Oak* +Raised Mouldings+ 44mm Internal Fire Door - Mendes Doors
PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Fire Door Range :
Classic Oak doors at affordable prices. Traditional 44mm 4 Panel solid four panel "Victorian" Oak Door design with Raised Panels, and Raised Bolection Mouldings on both sides. The door construction is of solid engineered 44mm FD30 Firecheck-core stiles and rails, with FD30 Firecheck-core door panels, then veneered with real Oak veneer. Raised mouldings and Door Lippings are machined from solid Oak timber.
Also available in 35mm & 40mm Oak Internal Doors - Mendes Oak Internal Rasied Mouldings Door Range
or see other Mendes Raised-Moulding Fire Doors - Mendes Oak Fire Door Range
To see other Internal Fire Doors :
- Deanta® Fire Doors
- JB Kind® Fire Doors
- LPD® Fire Doors
- Mendes® Fire Doors
- Premdor® Fire Doors
- XL® Fire Doors
- JAS® Standard-Size / Made-to-Measure and Glazed-VP Fire Doors
Mendes Oak Raised Moulding FD30 4-panel 1-3/4" / 44mm Fire Door :
from the PM-Mendes Oak Raised-Moulding Internal Door Range :
Oak 4-panel solid Fire Doors are manufactured from engineered door components which can include MDF, particle-board and laminated timber.
Mendes 4 Panel Oak Fire Doors have a sanded Real-veneer Oak surface, ready for finishing with your choice of woodstain colour.
- 78" x 27" - 78" x 30" - 78" x 33" Fire Doors - must be fitted and treated to their fitting instructions and "Fire Door Field of Application details.
- Solid engineered construction with FD30 Firecheck door core;
- Real White Oak 0.6mm veneer on door panels & door stiles, sanded ready to decorate;
- Solid oak raised-mouldings both sides, around raised & fielded door panels;
- Solid Oak lippings on Door stiles, and top and bottom rails;
- Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per stile for the Fire Certificate;
- FD30 half-hour fire rated version can be used in single & double leaf applications - square-edged.
- Oak is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, 4-Panel Fire Doors may vary from batch to batch, especially when sourced from different factories in the Mendes Group, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. We cannot match to other 4-Panel Fire Doors.)
4-panel Oak Fire Doors need care from purchase, during fitting, and throughout their lifespan;
Guidelines for door fitting, and door care are laid out by the British Woodworking Federation: BWF Door Care
Mendes 4 Panel Timber Fire Doors have a copy of the manufacturer's instructions included in the packaging.
Check in particular, any fitting tolerances, or wood-stains you wish to use, are within the manufacturer's recommendations;
Doors are especially vulnerable to constant high humidity, and care must be taken not to fit in properties (especially new) before plasterwork etc. has been allowed to dry. Claims based on moisture related problems will not be accepted;
(Waxes, oils, varnishes or water-based woodstains are NOT suitable. Maximum size reduction on fitting is 3mm per edge for Mendes 4-panel Oak Fire Doors, It is often possible to cut more off a door, but this is at your own risk, and may invalidate the Fire Certificate.
Follow PM-Mendes Fire Door fitting instructions, care and maintenance advice for your door, and to validate their 1 Year Guarantee
For more information go to the Mendes Doors website -
- 31/3/2014 - Iris Fire Door specifications are correct but subject to change by Mendes Doors, without notice -
- Please contact us if there is anything you wish to check, before order -
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings and glazing are correct prior to any work on site;
- It is the purchaser's responsibility to check the suitability of 4 Panel Oak Fire Doors & Certification, in conjunction with the door-surround, hardware & the situation of use.
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- Fire Doors cannot be exchanged once work has commenced;
- We cannot exchange PM-Mendes Iris Fire Doors after order; - Mendes 4 Panel Oak Fire Doors are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Mendes 4-Panel Oak Fire Doors can be bought by selecting the door sizes from the drop-down menu, and adding to basket;
Contact us regarding the Mendes delivery charge which must be added; it is one of the most complicated;
Click Continue Shopping <--- & select 1 of the Mendes Delivery Zones, and add to basket - Mendes 4 Panel Fire Door Delivery
Please order doors & casings from any other manufacturer on a separate order, otherwise the shipping charge will not be calculated correctly.
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Mendes 4-Panel Doors
Direct to Site 4 Panel Oak Fire Door Delivery Details from PM-Mendes Doors:
PM-Mendes quote up to 2 weeks from order, so long as the doors are in stock.
Door delivery will be via a reputable carrier company on a door-pallet;
Zone 1 - BA - BS - CF - GL - HR - NP - OX - SN - SP- WR = £49.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 2 - AL - B - BB - BD - BH - BL - CB - CH - CW - CV - DE - DT - DY - DN - FY - HD - HG - HP - HU - HX - L - LA - LD - LE - LL LN - LS - LU - M - ML - NG - NN - OL - PE - PR - S - SG - SK - SR - SY - TF - TW - WA - WD - WF - WN - WS - WV - YO = £69.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;xx Contact us regarding our own van delivery in these areas;
Zone 3 - BN - BR - CM - CO - CR - CT - DA - DH - DL - E - EC - EN - GU - HA - IG - IP - KT - ME - N - NE - NR - NW - PL - PO - RH - RG - RM - SA - SE - SL - SM - SO - SR - SS - SW - TA -TN - TO - TQ - TR - TS - TW - UB - W - W1H - WC = £79.60 +vat; For orders over £650+vat = £29.60 +vat;
Zone 4 - CA = £99.60 +vat; For orders over £800+vat = £59.60 +vat;
Scotland - poa;
Additional charges: AM Deliveries - Timed Deliveries - Saturday AM Deliveries - 8x4 Door Blanks - poa;
- The site must be accessible by a 10 Metre vehicle (Fire-engine size);
- One fit and able-bodied person must be present to accept the Delivery goods from the wagon;
- For larger Fire-Doors, Door Blanks and heavier items, two fit and able-bodied people must be present for unloading;
- Delivery will only be made to the kerbside, between 8am & 5pm;
- All goods must be inspected upon Delivery, especially the faces and edges of doors, and any damages reported immediately;
- Failed Deliveries attributed to the customer will still be charged for;
PM-Mendes Delivery & Returns policy - details on request;
JAS Delivery of 4 Panel Oak Fire Doors on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat)
The approximate weights of Mendes FD30 4 Panel Oak Doors are:
78x24" - 1981x610x44mm = 26Kg;
78x27" - 1981x686x44mm = 28Kg;
78x30" - 1981x762x44mm = 30Kg;
78x33" - 1981x838x44mm = 32Kg;
Carrier Delivery of 4 Panel Oak Fire Doors may be possible from £25 +vat - on unglazed doors up to 20Kg, then 50p per Kg;
Haulier Delivery of 4 Panel Oak Fire Doors is £68 - £98 +vat for a door-size pallet ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones )
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Mendes FD30 Oak Four Panel Doors, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Mendes Door Price List is current - 22/01/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Doors for any details on Mendes 4P FD30 Oak Doors - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Mendes FD30 Four Panel Doors correct, but mistakes can be made!