4.5 inch Shiplap Cladding - Redwood size 12x111mm cover | CHOOSE length
Shiplap VT&G Redwood Cladding -
Scalloped V-Joint Tongue and Groove 114mm cover x 12mm thick
ex 125x19mm Scandinavian Redwood boards - Planed Tongued & Grooved V-joint 1-Side
You can see our range of T&G Floorings and Claddings - Timber - Floorboard - Matchboard - Cladding
125x18mm Softwood Shiplap Cladding is usually machined from 18mm Fifths Joinery quality Scandinavian Redwood Timber to 111mm cover x 12mm thickness;
The present stock needs approximately 8.7 linear metres laid, to cover 1 square metre of finished wall or ceiling area; Don't forget you may have some wastage if you want to finish each board on a joist, as is the recommended practise.
Ship-lap Timber Cladding tends to shrink, twist & cup when moved into the warmer drier environment of a house, so leave in the room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Softwood Shiplap Cladding can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of Ship-Lap Board is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 125x15mm Ship Lap Board is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded Timber Ship-Lap sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; The size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply Certified Shiplap Timber Cladding with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC : JAS Timber CoC Certification - for PEFC Shiplap it is INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 and for FSC Shiplap it is INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of Shiplap Boarding are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Redwood Shiplap VT&G Boards.
Van Delivery of Reds 4.5 inch Shiplap.V Tongue and Groove Cladding in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10.00 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights for Profiled Redwood Shiplap.VT&G Boards may be shown in Kg per metre, or per length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 4.5" Reds VT&G Shiplap Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Timber Reds VT&G Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space to your postcode - poa;
Direct Delivery of Profiled 4.5 inch Ship-lap T&G Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Profiled Redwood Shiplap Boards, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The January 2022 Quarterly Scandinavian Softwood Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings Flooring and Claddings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The October 2021 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/03/2022
- The Masons Timber October 2021 Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings Price Lists are current - 01/03/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared Shiplap-Vee Tongue and Groove Profiles - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Reds Ship-Lap Cladding correct, please tell us if you see any errors.