3x3 Planed *Redwood* Scandinavian Softwood (PSE ex 75x75mm - Finished: 69x69mm)
3x3 PSE *Scandinavian Pine Redwood* (75x75mm)
Machined from Fifth Scandinavian Redwood Boards - Finished size : 69x69mm
3.9 to 5.1 Metre Lengths in Stock - 03/02/2020 -
- We will have to cut these for Carrier Delivery -
Delivery details below - We can deliver longer lengths on our van - poa;
(POA : cut to length or extra machining on 3x3 planed redwood.)
Price is generally per running metre of 75x75mm PSE & per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
Other Planed Timber sizes can be viewed: Softwood PSE Timber
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
3x3 Planed Redwood Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 75x75mm Planed Timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. If it is important, then you need to check these sizes and profiles before commencing work. We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes or pattern.)
75x75mm Planed Timber is machined from 75mm Fifths Joinery quality PEFC or FSC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 68x68mm;
- 4.5 M. & 4.8 Metre Lengths of Planed 3x3 in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 03/02/2020 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 3x3 PSE Planed Softwood Cut Lengths -
- Latest 3x3 Planed Stock has Scandinavian Mill mark : SCA - Previous marks have been - ENSO & MB*MB -
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 75x75mm Planed Softwood are shown in the Drop-down menu -
3x3 Scandinavian Fifth Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has a few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly more than in an Unassorted quality timber).
3x3 Planed Timber should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 3x3 Planed Redwood can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 3x3 PSE is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 07/03/2015 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 75x50mm Planed timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 3x3 Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the 3x3 Timber, and does not take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the Softwood Timber. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 3 x 3 Planed Timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC & PEFC Certified 3x3 Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 3x3 PSE INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or 3x3 PSE INT-COC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced; Larger orders and Direct Deliveries of 3x3 Timber are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 3x3 PSE Planed Redwood Timber
JAS Delivery of 3x3 PAR Planed Timber on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
The approximate weight of 3x3 PSE Timber is 2.8Kg per metre, including packaging;
Carrier Delivery of PSE Planed Timber is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa;
Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Prepared 3x3 PAR Redwood, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 75mm Redwood Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 75x75mm PSE Planed Redwood Timber - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of 3x3 PAR Planed Softwood correct, but mistakes can be made!