3x2.5 Softwood Handrail : Un-Grooved Pine (Finished size: 66x54mm)
3x2.5 Softwood Handrail : Ungrooved Finger-grip Pattern
ex 63x75mm Scandinavian Redwood.
Can be used with metal handrail brackets (not supplied);
See Handrail Brackets
This finger-grip pine handrail is not grooved for spindles.
Generally we try to source an Upper-Gulf Fifth Swedish redwood timber;
Our Timber Handrail is stocked mainly in 4.2 metre lengths, but would have to be cut for carrier delivery;
- 4.2 M. & 4.5 Metre Lengths In Stock - 02/09/2019 -
- These can be delivered on our van, or will have to be cut for carrier delivery -
See other Handrails -> Timber Handrails
Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected.
Timber Handrail should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content;
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the timber moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained;
(Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. If it is important, then you need to check these sizes and profiles before commencing work. We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes or pattern.)
Price is generally per running metre or per length in the drop-down menu;
- we can price larger quantities and pack lots per cubic metre.
75x63mm Moulded Timber Handrail is usually machined from 63mm Unsorted Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Redwood Timber - Finished size : 66mm wide x 54mm high;
- 4.2 Metre Lengths of Moulded 3x2-1/2" Handrail in Stock - Available for Van Delivery - 02/09/2019 -
- Carrier Delivery is available for 0.9 M. - 1.2 M. - 1.5 M. - 1.8 M. - 2.1 M. & 2.4 Metre 3x2-1/2" Softwood Handrail Cut Lengths -
- Latest 75x63mm Moulded Handrail has Scandinavian Mill mark: KAU // Previous Mill marks have been: SCA // STORA // AUS //
- Lengths & Cutting tolerances of 75x63mm Softwood Handrails are shown in the Drop-down menu -
3x2.5" Scandinavian U/S Joinery quality Redwood Softwood normally has very few knots that generally stay firm - (Slightly less than in a Fifth quality timber).
3x2.5" Moulded Timber Handrail should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; 3x2-1/2" Handrail can not be recommended for use externally without suitable timber treatment & weather-proof coating; External use of 3x2-1/2" Handrail is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 17/07/2014 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 75x63mm Timber Handrail moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Moulded 66x54mm Redwood sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work.
We are able to supply certified 75x63mm Moulded Handrail Timber with our Chain of Custody Certifications :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 75x63mm Handrail TT-CoC-003944.150 & 75x63mm Handrail BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Product once work has commenced;
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for Pine Handrails
JAS Delivery of Pine Handrails on our own van locally in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Approximate weights of 63x75mm Pine Finger-Grip Handrails are shown in Kg, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery is possible on Pine Handrails from £11.40 +vat - up to 2.4M / 10Kg then 50p per Kg +vat; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
2.4 to 3.0 Metres from £15+vat - poa; anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities;
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Pine Handrails, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The April 2016 63mm Scandinavian Pine Price List is current - 01/06/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any details about 3x2.5" Pine Wall Mounted Ungrooved Handrails - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications correct for Ungrooved Pine Handrails, but mistakes can be made!