Planed 38mm PSE
38mm Planed all Round Softwood and Hardwood -
from JAS Timber - Walpole Street Sawmills - Blackburn BB1 1DB - Tel 01254 54000
Machined from One and a Half inch Upper Gulf Scandinavian Redwood Boards ( ex 38mm finishing at 32mm ), in Whitewood from sawfalling softwood ( ex 38mm finishing at 32mm ) and Dark-Red Sapele Hardwood.
- £1.35 + VAT 20%
- £2.00 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £3.80 + VAT 20%
- £5.60 + VAT 20%
- £7.00 + VAT 20%
- £11.15 + VAT 20%
- £11.50 + VAT 20%
- £27.00 + VAT 20%
- £3.00 + VAT 20%
- £1.00 + VAT 20%
38mm Planed Timber is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects. A certain amount of checking and splitting occurs in 38mm Softwoods and Hardwoods; This is allowable in their Grading Specification;
38mm Planed Joinery Timber is kiln-dried - where the moisture level is brought down to 18-20%. Generally in a heated building, the moisture level can be 8-10%, and it is here, where the moisture level of timber is rapidly changed, that twisting, warping and splitting can occur. What can be done is to leave the timber in a room to acclimatise in a stack, to stop the twisting and cupping, and shuffle the boards occasionally so that they dry out slowly and evenly, to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content.
Planed 38mm Softwood needs suitable external treatment, finish and maintenance for use externally. External use of 38mm planed softwood or hardwood is at your own risk - unless we have had the timber specifically vacuum-treated for you, with a guarantee certificate.
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 38mm Timber PSE sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour, grain or finish.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
We can supply FSC or PEFC Certification for Planed 38mm Timber with our Chain of Custody Certificates, ( CoC ); JAS Timber CoC - FSC Certified 1.5 inch Planed Timber INT-COC-003944.150 or PEFC Certified 38mm Planed Timber INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 - poa;
- Check your Planed 38mm Timber delivery on arrival to see that all it's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Planed Timber Item once work has commenced; 38mm Planed Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
We stock a wide range of Timber Mouldings in Softwood, Hardwood, Ash and Oak.
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for 38mm PSE Timber.
Van Delivery of One and a Half inch Planed Timber in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £10 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Chargeable carriage weights may be shown for Planed 38mm Timber Lengths in Kg - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing and Tuffnells Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options to choose in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Tuffnells Carrier Delivery of 38mm Planed Timber costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.0 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed ( "unchecked" is not valid ) - any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; Please do not accept your delivery if damage is apparent - Refuse it marked "Damaged" so that it is returned to us - thanks. You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of Planed 38mm Sections can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of Prepared 38mm Timber Lengths may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
Delivery of 40mm Solid Real Wood Worktops from Deralam costs from £40 +vat Derablok Solid Timber Kitchen Worktops and Breakfast Bars | Delivery of 38mm Pine, Hardwood and Oak Mouldings from Richard Burbidge may be possible to a Trade customer, at a Trade address, and costs from £35 +vat per order - poa; Don't forget, this price can include longer lengths such as Skirtings, Handrails and Baserails that are too long to be sent by our own carriers.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about 1.5 inch Planed Wood, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2022 Scandinavian 38mm Softwood Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 1.5 inch Hardwood and Oak Quarterly Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- The January 2022 Cheshire Mouldings 38mm Planed Timber Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- The April 2022 Richard Burbidge Timber 38mm PSE Price List is current - 01/05/2022
- The Masons Timber April 2022 38mm PSE Softwood, Hardwood and Oak Price Lists are current - 01/05/2022
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Prepared 38mm Wood - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Machined 38mm Soft and Hardwoods correct, please tell us if you see any errors, thanks.