35mm CORNER (35x35mm 2.4 M.) "Cushion Corner" - TM503 Pine
CUSHION CORNER 35mm Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM503
35mm x 35mm 90o MOULDED CORNER BEAD "CUSHION ROUNDED" - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 Metre length (Price for Bundle of 10);
- TM503 - 35x35mm x 2.4 Metres Pine - Cheshire Mouldings
- 900 Internal rebate dimension is 30x30mm approx.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
35mm Pine Cushion Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external corner cover mould. - Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other MOULDINGS & BEADINGS can be seen - PINE MOULDINGS - HARDWOOD MOULDINGS - OAK MOULDINGS
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
35mm Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 35mm x 35mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM501 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free.
- MOULDED 1.5x1.5" REDWOOD CORNER TIMBER IN STOCK FOR DIRECT DELIVERY IN BUNDLES OF 10 x 2.4 Metre LENGTHS - 07/12/2016 -
1-1/2" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 35x35mm Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 12/06/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber NOMINAL size that the 38x38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 35mm x 35mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
WE ARE ABLE TO SUPPLY FSC or PEFC CERTIFIED 35mm x 35mm TIMBER CORNER WITH OUR CHAIN OF CUSTODY CERTIFICATIONS - CoC :
JAS TIMBER CoC CERTIFICATION - 35mm CORNER BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 30mm CORNER TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 35x35mm CUSHION CORNER BEAD sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM503 35mm Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM503 Cheshire Mouldings Corner Cushion Pine Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 35mm Timber Corner Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM503 35mm Cushion Corner Moulding weight is approximately 8Kg per Bundle of 10 @ 2.4M lengths, to include packing;
1.5" Timber Cushion-Corner can be purchased online - Just add to basket, which calculates carriage by weight;
Carrier Delivery of Timber Corner Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT TRACKED DELIVERY
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM503 1-1/2 inch x 1-1/2 inch Cushion Corner Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings JANUARY 2017 PINE MOULDINGS Price Lists are current - 17/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about TM503 35mm Corner Cushion Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 1.5 Inch Corner Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!