35mm Corner ( 35x35mm x 2.4 metre ) "Cushion Corner" - TM503 Pine
Cushion Corner 35mm Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM503;
35mm 90o Moulded Corner Bead "Cushion Rounded" - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length ( and Price for Bundle of 10 );
- TM503 - 35mm x 35mm x 2.4 metres Pine - from Cheshire Mouldings.
- 900 Internal rebate dimension is approx 30mm x 30mm.
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are very few knots in this Scandinavian produced TM503 Softwood Cushion Corner Moulding;
35mm Pine Cushion Corner Mould is ideal to use as cover mould for external corners.
Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® and Richard Burbidge® |
Mouldings and Beadings -
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
35mm Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 35mm x 35mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM501 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free.
- Moulded 1.5x1.5" Redwood Corner Timber in Stock for Direct Delivery in bundles of 10 x 2.4 Metre Lengths - 02/01/2019 -
1-1/2" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 35x35mm Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 12/06/2015 -
Sizes may be the usual timber Nominal size that the 38x38mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 35mm x 35mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber dowel. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 35x35mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 35mm x 35mm Timber Corner with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC:
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 35mm Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 30mm Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM503 35mm Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for TM503 Cushion Corner.
Van Delivery of Planed Clear Pine Corner Bead on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
The chargeable carriage weight of Softwood TM503 35mm Cushion Corner Moulding weight is approximately 8Kg per bundle of 10 2.4 metre lengths, to include minimum packaging, our careful packing and the XDP® Standard Zone-A Carriage Charge; To order online - Click add to basket; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend, click the icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
Carrier Delivery of Planed Corner Bead Lengths is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3 M.+ £15+vat! Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £11.40 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery - so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed, any carrier will deem that you have received your order in acceptable condition - It is then your responsibility; We are unable to intervene with the carrier - they are immune to any complaints - we have tried. )
( The risk of damage and delay has been higher with XPD than TNT. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Machined Wood Mouldings.
( Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about Wooden Corner-Mouldings and Beadings, so that we can quote for delivery. )
- The October 2018 Scandinavian Redwood 38mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- The Cheshire Mouldings July 2018 Pine Mouldings Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- The March 2018 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- The Masons Timber August 2018 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/12/2018
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Softwood Prepared Cushion-Corner TM503 - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Timber Corner-Moulds correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.