OM007 1.5" Oak D-Mould (34x6mm 2.4M) Solid Oak
1-1/2" D-Mould (34x6mm x 2.4 Metres) OM007 Oak Beading - Cheshire Mouldings®
(approx 1-3/8" x 1/4" x 7'10" Dee-Mould - White Oak.) - Price per length;
Machined from American White Oak, or similar species;
Ideal for edging boards as a nosing, as a cover mould, or as a panel moulding.
White Oak is a low to medium durability timber, so not not best suited for external use.
European Oak is more durable externally, but will still need to be fully coated and maintained for external use.
Oak is a natural product - variations in knots, colour and grain should be expected - They are not defects.
- OM007 Oak Timber from Cheshire Mouldings - In stock for Carrier Delivery - 01/05/2017 -
In stock for Carrier Delivery OM003 18mm D-Mould
In stock for Carrier Delivery OM004 18mm D-Mould
In stock for Carrier Delivery OM008 46mm D-Mould
As well as the JAS Range of Period Mouldings - which include Dado Rails, Cornices and Picture Rails, we also stock or can obtain Mouldings and Beadings from Cheshire Mouldings, Mason's Timber Products, Richard Burbidge, Timbmet and International Timber.
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber®, Cheshire Mouldings® |
& Richard Burbidge®
Beadings & Mouldings -
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
OM007 - 34x6mm D-Mould is usually machined from 40mm American White Oak or similar species of Timber - Finished size : 34mm x 6mm - Cheshire Mouldings code OM007 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the timber, before machining to D-Mould.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces may be knot free. The specification for timber bead from our suppliers also allows engineered and finger-jointed timber timber to be used.
- OM007 Oak Timber in stock - 2.4 Metre Lengths - 01/05/2017 -
34x6mm D-Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 34x6mm Timber D-Mould is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes may be the usual timber nominal size that the 40mm Oak D-Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 34mm x 6mm Oak D-Mould sizes are generally ± 1mm on thickness / ± 2mm on width, ± 6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into, or out of the timber d-mould. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined timber sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment or certification.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before ordering, or commencing work.
We are able to supply certified 34x6mm Timber D-Mould OM007 with our Chain of Custody Certifications, CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 1-1/2" Oak D-Mould OM007 TT-CoC-003944.150 & 1-1/2" Oak D-Mould OM007 BMT-PEFC-1119.150 - poa;
- Add to basket - 1 Certification Charge per different product, or moulding size - Cheshire Mouldings CoC PEFC Certification
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber D-Mould once work has commenced. Larger orders of OM007 1.5" D-Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payment online for OM007 Oak Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of Timber Half-Round Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Oak OM007 46x6mm D-Moulding weight is approximately 0.5Kg per 2.4M length;
The shipping weight is 1Kg, which may include wrapping in a bubble-wrap, corrugated-paper type material, or other packing, to send by carrier - Just add to basket, & click the icon to view a total price with shipping; ( Zone A Mainland - poa other Zone)
XDP Carrier Delivery of Timber D-Moulding is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
XDP parcels can be up to -
2400x400x400mm/10Kg = £9.60 +vat - over 10Kg - per 1Kg = +£0.50 +vat
( The risk of damage is not known yet with XPD. )
- You can select a "safer" more reliable, tracked delivery with TNT for £6 +vat extra; Add this extra charge to basket - TNT Tracked Delivery
Direct Delivery of OM007 Oak D-Mould from Cheshire Mouldings is possible from £35 +vat - poa
Haulier Delivery by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities of Oak Profiled Mouldings.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about 1.5" Shaped Oak "D" Moulds, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The January 2017 Cheshire Mouldings Oak Timber Moulding Price List is current - 01/05/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants with any enquiries about Cheshire Mouldings OM007 1-1/2" x 1/4" Oak D-Mould - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Oak D-Mould Pattern correct, but mistakes can be made!