38mm Corner Bead : Square - Ext. size approx 32x32mm x 2.4 metres Pine - JAS Workshop
1.5 inch Square Corner - Pine Bead - Machined in the JAS Timber Joinery Workshop;
32mm x 32mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Pine - Price per 2.4 metre length;
38mm nominal, finished sizes are approx. 32x32mm externally ( with 90o rebate, approx. 26x26mm internally ) x 2.4 metre lengths;
The thickness of the softwood is about 6mm; Machined in our own Joinery Workshop.
Machined from Joinery Grade Fifths Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this 32mm Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots.
Pine 32mm x 32mm Corner Beading is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ). Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 32mm Pine Square Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timber externally, or high durability dark hardwoods.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
1.5" Planed Timber Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Fifth Swedish Redwood Board -
Joinery quality Scandinavian Softwood Timber - Finished size : 32mm x 32mm -
The Corner Bead is machined in our workshop from Mill Machined PSE Timber;
- Planed 2x2 inch and 1.5x1.5 inch Redwood Timber in stock - 2.4 metre lengths of 2" and 1.5" Corner are cut from this in our workshop - 01/04/2021
1.5 inch Planed Square Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for exterior use. External use of 1.5x1.5" Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 14/06/2018
Sizes may be timber nominal sizes that the Softwood 1.5" Corner Beads are machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 32mm x 32mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±20mm cross-cutting tolerance, and there may be splitter saw cut-edges; This is the size immediately after machining the Timber Corner Bead, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the Profile. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and shape of Timber Mouldings may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 1.5 inch Square Corner Mould sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before purchasing, & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check your Profiled 1.5 inch Timber delivery on arrival, to see that all your 32mm Corner Bead's component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing, and that ALL other details are correct, prior to any related work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any 32x32mm Moulded Corner once work has commenced; Profiled Timber orders at variance with our Stock-holding and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for quality 38mm Pine Square Corner Mould.
Van Delivery of Timber 32mm Corner Square Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood 1.5 inch Square Corner Moulding has a chargeable carriage weight of 0.6Kg per 2.4 metre length - to include the minimum of packaging, our careful packing, and the Standard Zone-A Shipping Charge by XDP Carriers. To order 1.5" Pine Corner Beads online - Click add to Basket, taking care if there are any options in drop-down menus; To see your ongoing Order Total or to amend it, click the small Checkout Trolley icon at the Top-RHS of the page in the Green Navigation-bar.
XDP Carrier Delivery of 32mm Square Corner Timber Lengths costs from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres x 400x400mm, then +50p per extra Kg; For 2.4 to 3.6 metres from £15 +vat more - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities to Zone A Mainland - poa other zones; The risk of damage is roughly 5% with carrier delivery, so we urge you NOT to sign for your consignment until you have checked it; Once signed for - ( "unchecked" isn't acceptable ), any carrier will deem that you have received your order in reasonable condition - It is then your responsibility; We have tried to intervene with the carrier - but they are immune to complaints.
You can choose an "Insured" Tracked Delivery for £6 +vat extra, by adding - TNT Carriage
Haulier Delivery of 32x32mm Corner Bead and Timber Mouldings can be done for larger quantities, charged per 1.2 metre pallet space - poa;
Direct Delivery of March Sale Offers may be possible from some of our suppliers - poa;
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about Pine 38mm Corner-Mouldings, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The April 2021 Scandinavian Redwood 38mm Timber Board Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2021 Pine Beadings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The October 2020 Richard Burbidge Timber Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- The Masons Timber October 2020 Softwood Mouldings Price List is current - 01/04/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about 38mm Square Corner Profile Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. see T&C - We try to keep prices and specifications of Quality 1.5 inch Square Corner correct, please tell us if you see any errors.