32mm Corner (32x32mm 2.4 M.) "Square Corner" - TM511 Pine
32mm Square Corner Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM511
32mm x 32mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length (Bundles of 10);
- 32x32mm (90o Internal rebate dimension is 27x27mm square) x 2.4 Metres TM511 Pine;
- We machine in our own workshop 1.5x1.5 Planed Redwood, and sell in singles - JAS 32x32mm Square Corner Mould
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots;
Pine Square Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external corner cover mould.
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
32mm Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 32mm x 32mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM511 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free.
- Planed 1x1 Redwood Timber in stock - 2.4 Metre lengths - 01/05/2018 -
1" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 32x32mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1.25x1.25" / 32mm x 32mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the Corner Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 32x32mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We a re able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 32mm x 32mm Timber Corner with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 32mm Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 32mm Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM511 Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM511 Cheshire Mouldings Corner Cushion Pine Mouldings
Van Delivery of 32mm Timber Corner Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM511 32mm Square Corner Moulding weight is approximately 5Kg per Bundle of 10 2.4M lengths, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of Corner Bead is possible from £11.40 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery of 21x21mm Corner Bead by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM511 32mm x 32mm Square Corner Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2017 is the current Pine Mouldings Price List - 01/05/2018 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings TM502 21mm Corner Cushion Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 32mm Corner Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!