32mm Corner (32x32mm 2.4 M.) "Square Corner" - TM511 Pine
32mm Square Corner Moulded Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM511
32mm x 32mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Pine - Price is per 2.4 Metre length (Bundles of 10);
- 32x32mm (90o Internal rebate dimension is 27x27mm square) x 2.4 Metres TM511 Pine;
- We machine in our own workshop 1.5x1.5 Planed Redwood, and sell in singles - JAS 32x32mm Square Corner Mould
Machined from PEFC or FSC Certified Clear Scandinavian Redwood;
There are quite a few knots in this Softwood Square Corner Moulding, but we do try to select good timber with firm knots;
Pine Square Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external corner cover mould.
Other Mouldings & Beadings can be seen - Pine Mouldings - Hardwood Mouldings - Oak Mouldings
- The PEFC® logo & PEFC initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council;
- The FSC® logo & FSC initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
|Mason's Timber, Cheshire Mouldings & Richard Burbidge |
Beadings & Mouldings -
32mm Planed Timber Cushion Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Finished size : 32mm x 32mm - Cheshire Mouldings TM511 -
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead.); The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free.
- Planed 1x1 Redwood Timber in stock - 2.4 Metre lengths - 07/12/2016 -
1" Planed Cushion Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 1x1 Planed Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- SIZES MEASURED AS AT - 15/08/2013 -
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 32x32mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1.25x1.25" / 32mm x 32mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±6mm cross-cutting tolerance & there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the Corner Bead. (Be aware: For a multitude of reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date.)
We a re able to supply FSC or PEFC Certified 32mm x 32mm Timber Corner with our Chain of Custody Certifications - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - 32mm Corner BMT-PEFC-1119.150 or 32mm Corner TT-CoC-003944.150 - POA;
- We cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 32x32mm Cushion Corner Bead sizes, pattern, grading, moisture content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
- Check all component dimensions, mouldings, glazing or any other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Timber Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM511 Timber Corner Mould, and Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Pine TM511 Cheshire Mouldings Corner Cushion Pine Mouldings (there is a 3% bank charge for credit cards) -
Van Delivery of 32mm Timber Corner Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire & the North-West, from £5 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa (from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat;)
Softwood TM511 32mm Square Corner Moulding weight is approximately 5Kg per Bundle of 10 2.4M lengths, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of Corner Bead is possible from £9.60 +vat - up to 10Kg/2.4M., then 50p per Kg;
2.4 to 3.0 M. - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities; ( Zone A mainland - poa other zones)
Haulier Delivery of 21x21mm Corner Bead by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
(Please tell us the post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM511 32mm x 32mm Square Corner Moulding, so that we can quote for delivery.)
- The Cheshire Mouldings January 2017 is the current Pine Mouldings Price List - 17/03/2017 -
- Please phone us at JAS Timber Merchants for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings TM502 21mm Corner Cushion Bead - 01254 54000
E. & O.E. see T&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of PEFC Pine 32mm Corner Bead correct, but mistakes can be made!