32mm Square Corner Bead - 32x32mm x 2.4 metres - Pine TM511 | Bundle/10
32mm Square Corner Pine Bead - Cheshire Mouldings TM511
32mm x 32mm Square Corner Mould - Softwood Clear Pine - Price is per Bundle of 10 x 2.4 metre lengths.
Please note - We machine 1.5x1.5 inch Planed Fifth Redwood ( quite knotty ) to corner-bead in our own workshop, and sell in single lengths - JAS 32x32mm Square Corner Mould
Machined from Clear Scandinavian Best Joinery Redwood;
Pine 32x32mm Square Corner Mould is ideal to use as an external-corner cover-mould ( In a dry domestic internal location ).
Small softwood mouldings are not recommended for use externally - External use of 32mm TM511 Pine Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timber externally.
- Pine is a natural material - variations in knots, colour, grain should be expected - They are not defects;
Other Mouldings and Beadings can be seen -
- Pine Mouldings
- Hardwood Mouldings
- Oak Mouldings
|Mason's Timber - Cheshire Mouldings - Richard Burbidge |
Mouldings and Beadings -
|- click to see Masons Timber Mouldings.|
|- click to see Cheshire Mouldings Profiles.|
|- click to see Richard Burbidge Mouldings.|
- The PEFC logo® & PEFC® initials are registered Trademarks of the PEFC Council®;
- The FSC logo® & FSC® initials are registered Trademarks of the Forest Stewardship Council®.
32mm Planed Softwood Square Corner Bead is usually machined from 38mm Best Joinery quality PEFC Scandinavian Softwood Redwood Timber - Cheshire Mouldings TM511
- 32mm x 32mm ( 90o with internal rebate dimension 27mm x 27mm square ) x 2.4 metres TM511 Pine;
The Cheshire Mouldings Timber Grading is to have a substantially knot free timber on three sides (of the square timber, before machining to corner bead; The grading allows several knots per piece, but in practice there are a small number of knots in most pieces, and a few pieces are knot free.
- Planed 1.25x1.25 inch Redwood Corner in stock for direct delivery in 2.4 metre lengths - 01/11/2020
1.25" Planed Square Corner Mould should be treated and fixed in place as soon as possible to help minimise any movement/twisting and surface checking/splitting that occurs naturally with changes in moisture content; Small softwood mouldings can not be recommended for use externally; External use of 32mm Profiled Timber Corner Bead is at your own risk - Timber life expectancy is increased with good timber treatment and protective weather-proof finishing coats. It is better to use pressure treated timbers externally.
- Sizes measured as at - 15/08/2013
Sizes are the usual timber nominal size that the 32x32mm Planed Redwood Softwood Corner Moulding is machined from, with a finished size that is generally obtained; Planed 1.25x1.25" / 32mm x 32mm Redwood Corner sizes are generally ±1mm on thickness / ±2mm on width, ±10mm cross-cutting tolerance and there may be one splitter saw cut-edge; This is the size immediately after machining the timber, and cannot take into account any movement later, caused by moisture movement into/out of the Corner Bead. ( Be aware: For many reasons, size and profile of timber may vary from batch to batch, so it is best to purchase all you need for a job in one go, rather than buying more at a later date. )
- JAS Timber cannot be held responsible for any variations in machined 32mm Corner Bead sizes, pattern, construction, grading, moisture-content, treatment, certification, knots, colour or grain.
- If it is important, then you need to check these or any other details before commencing work & notify us in writing on your order.
We are able to supply FSC or PEFC Certification for 32mm Square Corner Bead with our Chain of Custody Certificates - CoC :
JAS Timber CoC Certification - FSC TM511 Square Corner INT-PEFC/COC-001119.150 or PEFC TM511 Square Corner INT-COC-003944.150 - poa;
- Check your Pine Square Corner Delivery on arrival, to see that all component dimensions, any mouldings, any glazing and that ALL other details are correct prior to any work on site;
- JAS Timber cannot be held liable for the consequences of any variation;
- We cannot exchange any Pine Corner Bead once work has commenced. Orders of TM511 32mm Corner Bead, and ALL Direct Deliveries are supplied as a Special Order.
There are no reviews yet.
Payment & Delivery
Payment - We can now take Debit Card, BACS, Cash, Cheque or Credit Card payments online for Quality Pine TM511 Cheshire Mouldings Corner Pine Mouldings.
Van Delivery of Quality 32mm Timber Corner Mouldings on our van, in Blackburn, Lancashire and the North-West, from £6.50 +vat, or £1 +vat per mile - poa; ( from: £30 Manchester, £35 Lancaster, £45 Liverpool, £60 Leeds, all +vat; )
Softwood TM511 32mm Square Corner Moulding weight is approximately 5Kg per Bundle of 10 2.4M lengths, to include packing;
Carrier Delivery of Corner Bead is possible from £12.40 +vat - up to 10Kg and 2.4 metres, then 50p per Kg; 2.4 to 3.6 metres - poa; Anything longer is not suitable unless in pallet quantities - Zone A mainland - poa other zones;
Haulier Delivery of 32x32mm Corner Bead by pallet can be arranged for larger quantities.
( Please tell us the delivery post-code for your enquiry about PEFC TM511 32mm x 32mm Square Corner Moulding, so that we can quote for shipping. )
- The September 2021 Cheshire Mouldings is the current Pine Mouldings Price List - 01/09/2021
- Please phone us at JAS Timber for any further details about Cheshire Mouldings TM502 32mm Corner Bead - 01254 54000
E.&O.E. seeT&C - We do try to keep prices and specifications of Pine 32mm Corner Bead correct, but mistakes can be made! Please let us us know if you do spot any errors - thanks.